Chapter 13

"..." Li Jinzhi's body was stiff, his clothes were loose, his complexion was flushed, and his slightly wet eyes were half squinting and looking out of the car, Zhiwu said, "Hot ... hot."

Qing Mu looked embarrassed, her eyes doubted, "This way ..." But she was busy putting down the curtain, and said to Li Zongyin outside, "Master, you have to adjust your breath slightly."

"The immortal said it was reasonable." Li Zongyin smiled.

Li Jinzhi listened to Tokyo outside, what else would he like to say, the little chopsticks in his arms sharpened the molars and released his mouth, "Ao Ao Ao !!!". finish dressing!!

Listening to the possessive words in his arms, Li Jinzhi drew his cheeks, quickly pulled the placket, wiped his face fiercely, and said, "Brother, I'm fine."

Qing Mu glanced at him from the crack of the curtain, with a questioning look, and finally nodded, "Your parents miss you so much, come down."

Li Jin got off the car, raised his eyebrows, "Miss me?"

Whether in the original world or here, it seems that there is really no one who really misses him.

As soon as I got out of the car, I saw a lot of people around the hall. A woman with a full body hurriedly rushed, "Be careful, have you suffered a lot in Xianmen this year? Have you been bullied by you? "It was my aunt, Liu, who cried with tears. After doing the show, she looked around," Your brother, didn't you come back? "

Li Jinzhi's face was faint and did not cause any waves at all. Just when Liu said that he could bully you, his fellow teachers and brothers were already unhappy. "It's better to be at Xianmen than at home. "

Qing Mu looked at Liu's face unpleasantly, then looked up at Li Jinzhi again, and asked Chuan Yin, "Li Jintang's mother?"

"Exactly."

"Natural and natural." After a long while crying, Liu was also consciously boring, wiped his tears with a puppet, and smiled gently. "This time you are here. Your cousin is also taking the test this time. Your cousin was shining in the door, and the mother always had to be at ease. "Then he pushed the woman behind him up.

Hu Sisi was so beautiful, his features were exquisite, his hair was black and bright, he was beautiful and generous, and when he came up, he screamed, "Cousin." It was a lot more advanced than a year ago.

Li Jin looked up and down, suppressing the hatred and nausea in his heart, and replied lightly, remembering the arrangement last night, inadvertently ticked.

"The next tester, Hu Sisi." Xu Ming held a dial and called out.

There was a hint of joy on Hu Sisi's face, and he was "good for work" towards Li Jinzhi, who walked towards the middle of the hall with the paragraph owed by him.

The boy Xu surname seemed to have a good opinion of Hu Sisi. The seriousness on his face faded a little, and said softly, "No matter, I also asked Shimei to put her hand on the front of the magic circle to condense Dantian aura."
"Yes." Hu Sisi smiled softly.

Only then asked Hu Sisi's new disciple staring at each other tightly, clenching his fists with both hands, and the obsession in his eyes came out. I saw the girl resting her hands on the disc, closing her eyes and condensing her breath. The room was suddenly silent, all eyes were staring at the cylinder disc, holding her breath.

The blindfolded Hu Sisi frowned suddenly, and the soft hand on the disc was suddenly forced, scratching uneasily.

"Well?" Li, the master of the seat sitting on the main seat, gave a light whisper and stood up, "Can't even a little spiritual power be mobilized?"