Chapter 17

The majestic ice aura poured out, and the feminine man's complexion was suddenly shocked!

Obviously, I did not expect Li Jinzhi to shoot ahead of time, but caught off guard but just subconsciously flew away, but the extremely fast ice flame obviously did not give him a chance, the lavender ice flame slammed into the man's left arm, only a few breathing efforts, that The arms had been frozen, and in a blink of an eye, those ice layers seemed to have life generally extending around, and gradually covered the half body of the feminine man!

For a moment, a slight "giggle" sounded loudly, and all of this took just a moment of effort.
Several people in the opposite direction slammed back into the effort of God, and the feminine man had been half frozen by the ice!

"His, such a pure ice-like aura ?!" The man standing on the side watching a sip of cool air, his eyes began to hesitate, even if the ice-worthy monk is outside, other auras are thin here, Only the ice aura is extremely rich!

"Lian brother!" The man beside the Yinrou man was stunned, staring fiercely at Li Jinzhi, "I want your blood debt and blood compensation!"

Li Jinzhi looked coldly at the reactions of the few people in front of him, calmly turned his hands and drew out a trick. Only when he hit it, was the other side unguarded.

Perhaps it was because he thought that there were four of them, he didn't dare to rush...

However, this ten-layered monk who had a great success in training had to be cautious.

Numerous slender ice cones condensed from the air, suspended in mid-air, and sporadic cold mists spun from time to time.

The other person also started to work, and saw that he had offered a copper lamp with one hand. The copper lamp was lit with a candlelight that would go out at any time. The candlelight flickered, mixed with countless lamps. The oil burst out. Kung Fu turned into countless mottled fireballs, attacking Li Jinzhi from all sides!

As soon as Li Jinzhi's face condensed, the surface ice formed countless sharp ice cones, which seemed to be clear and transparent without any threat. In fact, all the auras in his large chaotic meridian were condensed, and the degree of defense was evident.

The opposite man seemed to have extra confidence in his own weapon. Seeing that Li Jinzhi just mobilized some ridiculous ice cones to protect his body, his face flashed with joy, and he even hugged his hands and waited for the end.

Dense fireballs came at the sound, and they fell on Li Jinzhi and raised a cloud of white mist, and the whole space fell into silence for a moment...

The brother standing outside also thought that Li Jinzhi was bound to die. He just wanted to say something, but suddenly found that the aura around him was not right...

"Taoyou! The mist in the air is all ice! Beware!" Roared loudly, but it was too late, and before the mist had dissipated, he heard a "bang", and the tall man fell to the ground.

I was busy looking at it with my senses, but I saw that there was a long cone of paper and a thick ice cone running through the man's face.

Li Jinzhi's forehead was soaked with cold sweat, his robe had been damaged, most of the ice crystals covering the body had been broken, and blood flowed from the wound.

Okay...

If the opponent does not underestimate the enemy, if the opponent views his magic weapon too much, and thinks that one hit will kill, so that he has never done even defense, then the two ice cones he had lurking in the past would not be so easy to succeed...

The two men who stood aside quickly turned around, looked at the tender man with a sore face but could not move, and looked at the unlucky eggs lying on the ground, looking at the wounded Li Jinzhi...