Chapter 6

Several teenagers in the carriage are chatting enthusiastically, curious about the future, longing for Xianmen, or with some stubborn meaning. Only Li Jinzhi looked out of the window dumbly and did not join the conversation.

Li Jinzhi looked at his face calmly, but his heart was shocked. How could the hostess speak? !! The dumb female lead who has been with the male lead for a hundred years is so clear-cut?

!!

According to the logic of the author's son, the heroine that the male owner met in the snowy ice cave was a real Ye Dieer, and he was also married to Ye Dieer, but the ending was tampered with by the author's girlfriend to Ye Yu. Then the logic of the original author does not exist, and it is harder to consider.

If logic exists, is it true that the female protagonist who appears here is really a butterfly? But how did the female lead speak? Is there any accident later? After all, there is no mention of the heroine in the original plot.

If the logic collapses because of changes in the ending, then the dumb leaf butterfly encountered later is suspicious!

That cheering laughter, Li Jin's complexion looked at the girl opposite, her eyes were gentle, her character seemed very humble...

"Che, I thought it would be great to measure a mutant spiritual root." Li Jintang's voice was yin and yang, watching Li Jinzhi's whole body was not pleasing to the eye. "As a member of the Li family, I still hang such ugly jade."

There was a chat in the car, but he focused his attention on Li Jinzhi.

"I think the jade pendant looks simple and beautiful," said the girl with a bright eye and a soft voice. "Besides, he just didn't say a word, how could he be so conscious?"

Another girl covered her mouth and laughed softly. "Sister Dieer likes this style of pendant?"

"natural."

Soon a few more teenagers joined the conversation and the conversation became a mess. The young girl is of Tianlinggen's qualifications.

Li Jinzhi looked up at the young girl called Butterfly. Perhaps his eyes were too obvious. The **** the other side turned her eyes and the eyes of the two of them collided.

Peeping at what was found, Li Jinzhi was a little embarrassed, but he nodded and smiled, then turned his head lightly.
Hello, good-bye.

Psychological shadows or something, really can not be underestimated, can not be as important as chrysanthemums to gamble-
The scenery outside the window was passing by quickly. For the first time, Li Jinzhi had the real sense of being in the Xiuxian Realm, and gave birth to Ling Yun's pride with Bai Bai.

In this compartment, Li Jinzhi greeted the future immortal path with full confidence, but Ye Yu at the other end encountered trouble.

Hu Sisi and his servant smashed the door of the small courtyard, and a large group of people hurrahed the entire courtyard.

"Squeak" The door of the inner room slowly opened, and Qingjun's teenager came out lightly.

"You ... who are you!" Hu Sisi frowned, and then blushed, "Who are you! Why are you in Jin's cousin's room!"

"I am a close servant of Master Jin." The boy frowned and looked at a large group of people in the courtyard, knowing that the visitor was bad.

"Huh! Why don't I know when your cousin has your servile servant?" Hu Sisi came here today to find the fault. Of course, she recognizes the person in front of her. Although she is not as thin as the month before, the pair flew diagonally. However, the eyebrows entering into the canopy must not be fake, "Is it a thief who sneaks into the house while my cousin is out to practice!"
Hu Sisi hates this person's hateful itch, which is because this person has lost her face! Li Jinzhi was not drowned earlier, and she lost the trust of her cousin, making her unable to participate in this year's Xianmen test. Later, because of his existence, he did not ask for salvation credits in Li Jinzhi, and he was reprimanded by his aunt!