Chapter 18

Li Jinzhi's attack on Bai Yuan had been prepared for a long time, and his aura soared on his wrist. The white skin was covered with fine ice crystals. As soon as the soil cone touched the ice protection, it seemed to be swallowed.

"What!" One shot missed, Kashihara glared, and quickly withdrew, his body was wrapped in the earth's aura. "Oh, I didn't expect your aura to be so mellow, and it swallowed up all my earth, fire and aura!"

Ye Yu leaped abruptly while the other side was violently attacking. Numerous ice needles emerged from the air, hitting Qu Tong like a storm, but paused a few inches away from her body.

"Ah!" The wooden aura that the girl had just gathered in her hand dissipated, covering her ears and squatting in fright.

After completing these tasks, Ye Yu turned to look at Li Jinzhi, who did not want to intervene to help each other. Because only fighting can make a person grow, he shouldn't be growing in a greenhouse with a soft heart.

Li Jinzhi pursed his lips and looked at Qu Tong, who was controlled by Ye Yu. His eyes were complicated. That Qu Tong was the protagonist's first harem.

In the original book, a young girl named "Brother of Honour" did not expect that the swords were facing each other, but it turned out to be a pig-killer.

Li Jinzhi touched his cheek. Isn't his charm as good as the original male lead? Also, the personality is very different. The original male lead is gentle and elegant, and is extremely tolerant to the girl...

He is cold by nature and cannot do that, he can only worship.

Bai Yuan saw the sister-in-law made of ice needles, and then looked at Li Jinzhi, who was obviously distracted. His expression flashed sharply. After biting the tip of his tongue, he spit out a spit of blood. His hands drew a complicated decision. Power is skyrocketing!

Li Jinzhi abruptly returned to God, slammed a decree with one hand, patted the celestial cover with his right hand, and a huge icicle rushed out of it, before it.

When Bai Yuan saw Li Jinzhi's actions, his eyes looked scornful, as if looking at a mountain cannon and sneering, his body twisted, gradually faded, and then appeared again at the end of the ice gallery. Did he just run away?

"..." Sacrifice some blood for escape?

Li Jinzhi, who thought he was going to fight a tough battle, was silent for a while, slowly gathered up the ice wall, walked to Ye Yu, and squatted, "Qu Dayou, your brother is gone." Still want to fight?

The girl opened her wet eyes and looked at Li Jinzhi and Ye Ye again, and then looked at the direction that the brother walked away. The psychological defense line finally collapsed, "Woohoo! Don't eat me!"

"..."

Li Jin, who squatted on the floor swallowed, looked back at Ye Yu, and laughed, "What kind of stalk is I eating? I want to ask you, do you still fight?"

Qu Tong hesitated and asked, "Don't eat me?"

"Break the valley for years." Li Jinzhi nodded.

"Then what do you want me to do?" Qu Tong seemed to think of this, too, with a red face pretending to be calm, "How can I let me go?"

"Just before you have seen the content on your brother Jinpa, take us over, and let you go after confirming it is correct." Li Jinzhi's expression was faint, but his voice was unconsciously lightened.

The original description of this woman is that she is pure-hearted and easy to swindle...

Well, it is his favorite female partner, but this kind of woman can betray you completely with a little temptation. Appreciating the mind is one aspect, but it is not good to be a pillow person.