Chapter 24: All Bark no Bite

Talking with him was helping. Almost too much. I began to feel the inkling of desire in the pit of my stomach. 

" You know, you're right" I said as I walked to my bed, making sure not to spill my tea. I placed the cup on my nightstand as well as my phone. This time, the angle was intentional. I leaned over my bed to pull the covers back slowly. Pedro could see my shirt ride up to expose my ass in a pair of hipster underwear.

"I usually am but what are you referring to?"

I looked over my shoulder at the phone and saw him trying to appear unfazed. I chose to take it another step further. I crawled onto the bed and placed the phone against my pillows, then sat with my legs slightly parted and my calves folded under my thighs to emphasize my figure. He swallowed and I could see him readjust again on his bed. I smiled and raised my arms in a stretching yawn.

"That I don't know what I've done to you. So you should tell me." I played innocent. I liked seeing myself in the corner of the screen and then seeing his reaction to me. It was a different version of the time in his bathroom.

"After that show? Yeah, right." He scoffed and looked away, clearly trying to compose himself.

"I'm serious, I want to know." I leaned forward ever so slightly, my arms pressing my breasts together and I batted my eyelashes at the camera.

I was now a world away from how I felt when I walked in the door. He had lit a fire in my belly and I was becoming desperate to know how much he wanted me. It felt indescribably good, like getting high for the first time.

He took a long breath in and his tongue darted out to wet his lips. "I'd rather show you than tell you."

A shiver ran through my body. Not just because of what he said but the way he said it. He knew when to pull out that bedroom voice and what it would do to me. I tried not to give away how turned on I was getting.

"And when would that be? You're so busy these days." I knew I was goading him but it was too enjoyable. 

It was natural for me to be in control but I loved how I felt when he'd take it back. I suddenly wanted him to put me in my place. I thought about how wet I got when he texted me to be a good girl and wait for him. He was challenging my preconceived notions about what brought me pleasure and what didn't. I wanted to keep exploring that with him.

"I could come over now but," He paused, glancing at the screen to see my reaction. I had perked up a bit and the smug look on his face made me think he relished it. "you said it yourself, you can't wait to go to sleep. Maybe next time."

"I think I could stay up a few more hours" That was not playing it cool, but I didn't care.

"What kind of tea is that? Sleepy time? No way. You'll be out by the time I get in my car." He replied. While his words were dismissive, I knew he was challenging me. It was clear he wanted me to beg for it.

"Sounds like you're all bark no bite." I quipped, pulling my bottom lip between my teeth before letting it go.

He narrowed his eyes. The once sentimental gaze had now turned shamelessly erotic. "Oh I can do more than bite."

I felt a wetness between my legs and leaned forward again, whispering. "I'll believe it when I see it."

Pedro stared at my image on the screen. It was almost as if I could see him calculating what to say or do next. Several moments passed and neither of us spoke. I raised my eyebrows, daring him.

He shot up and out of bed. "Ay, Dios mío, Emi. You're such a pain in the ass." The background behind him began to blur and then suddenly the camera was facing the ceiling. I could hear the sound of a belt clinking and I assumed he was getting ready to come over.