Chapter 25: Are You Ready?

He swiftly picked me up and I instinctively wrapped my legs around him, another moan falling out of my mouth at the pressure of his body against mine. He walked us over to the bed and carefully placed me in the center with my head on the pillows. His own body hovered over mine and he began a trail of soft kisses down my neck and around the collar of my shirt.

"Can I take this off?" He asked, his fingers tugging lightly on the hem.

"Yes" The word sounded foreign coming out of my mouth. My eyes were shut and my head thrown back. I was already lost in this world of pleasure and he had barely even touched me.

Both of his hands found my hips. He slowly slid them up the sides of my body and my shirt along with it. Peppering kisses on the newly revealed skin. The way he touched me made me feel small and delicate. Or perhaps a better way to describe it was cared for.

When his hands reached the bottom of my breasts he asked again if it was ok. I reassured him a little too quickly which made him chuckle.

"Patience, my dear." He breathed out against my torso. His kisses became longer and wetter, raising my temperature. 

I arched my back and he used that moment to slide the shirt up and off of my arms. My nipples were hard and I was overcome, aching for him to touch them. I could feel his warm breath spread across my chest as his lips hovered above the goosebump riddled flesh. I let out a soft sound.

He closed his lips around one of my nipples, sucking it into his mouth and groaning as he felt the hard nub against his tongue. His hand returned to my ribcage, gripping me tightly.

I moaned and my own hand came up and began twisting my other nipple. He stopped me and withdrew.

"Patience." He repeated a bit more firmly. His fingers wrapped around my wrist and pinned my hand down. I squeezed my legs together, loving the way he had taken total control.

He returned to that nipple, sucking it between his teeth. He pulled back slightly with it still in his mouth and then let go. He did this to the other nipple and was soon alternating. It felt unreal. I couldn't stop moaning and every time I wriggled my body the hand that pinned my arm pushed down the slightest bit harder.

"Pedro?" I heard myself call out.

"Yes, Clementine?"

I groaned at the sound of it coming out of his mouth, the word laced with admiration. I waited until his face appeared in front of mine. I titled my head up for a kiss but he leaned back.

"I want you to fuck me" I breathed out. There was no room for feeling self-conscious or wanting to take back control. He had brought me to a breaking point and the pleasure was beginning to feel somewhat painful without any kind of release.

"Maybe," He said with a cheeky grin, "You wanted me to show you, so I'm showing you."

In that moment I despised his audaciousness. I was becoming suspicious that an incredible buildup to something more was actually the end.

"Pedro." I warned.

He turned serious, "Are you revoking consent?"

This gave me pause. I was suspicious, but I didn't have any proof. If he wanted to continue I didn't want to be the one to stop him. "No" I finally said.

"Alright." The smile returned.

"But Pedro." I wriggled compelling him to push down on my arm again.

"Didn't I tell you to be patient." He warned right back.

I let out an impatient sigh, beginning to doubt if I really did want him in total control. 

His expression softened and he leaned down to kiss me. Like everything else, the kiss was slow and intentional. He alternated between languid and applying just the right amount of pressure. I felt my body soften. It was as if he was trying to tell me something and I thought the more we kissed the closer I'd get to finding out what it was but he retreated.