Petty Arguments - Dean

No smut
dean×y/n
Not dating!!

Y/n pov:
I couldn't help but stare at him across the table at the diner. I mean have you seen this man?? His green eyes and light brown hair. Dean is my best friend, I can't think of him like that... Even if he is a really really hot bestfriend, even if he looks like he could pick me up and carry me, even if his lips look so God damn kissable.... "Y/n?! are you even listening to me??" Sammy said clearly annoyed. I immediately looked at Sam who sat next to Dean. "Uh y-yeah sorry. What'd you say again?" I just know my face is red right now. "I said that there is a chance of a case in a few towns over" he replied. His brows furrowed and looked back at his laptop that took up a fourth of the table. "Here's your coffee hon" the sweet waitress smiled at me, "And a beer for the gentleman" she gave dean a smile too. We drank our coffees and got into the impala. "We will get a motel room, do some research, stay the night and then start on the case tomorrow ok?" Dean said sternly. Man was he ever uptight today. "Yeah sounds good, you ok?" I responded with a small smile. "Yeah? why wouldn't I be" he said, he sounded offended. "Oh okay I was just making su-" he cut me off. "yep thanks but I don't need you breathing down my neck 24/7 y/n!"
Well what crawled up his ass and died. "Fine. Be like that, sorry I'm just trying to be a good friend" I said with a sour tone. He can't talk to me that way, he knows better than that. "No, I didn't mean it like that I-I just-" he tried to explain himself. "Save it for someone who cares." I'm done with him being an ass to me. Just then we pulled up to the motel, "I'll go get us a room." I said and hopped out the car. I could feel sam and dean watch me as I approached the front desk.

Dean's pov:
"Dude what the hell was that?" sam questioned. I looked over to see him giving me his bitch face. "I don't know? She's the one who cornered me!" I protested. If I'm being honest I don't know why I snapped at her... She was only trying to be nice. I'm just tired of her always worrying about me, I can take care of myself. She's the one who she should be worried about. I mean, she's a great hunter of course but if she ever got hurt I wouldn't be able to live with myself. "Well I don't care who cornered who, you better apologize. I'm not getting stuck in the middle of one of your stupid arguments" sam said, he's annoyed that's just great. That's when I looked out the window and saw her walking back, her hips swaying.. She was wearing a tank top and shorts, damn she looks so... SHUT UP. No. Dean, no stop thinking like that. Even if she is the prettiest girl you know, and her pretty h/c hair drapes over her perfectly, and she smelled so delicious... "You're staring again." sam said plainly. I rolled my eyes and looked at him, he was smirking at me, well shit. "No I'm not I just noticed her walking back to the car sammy," I tried to keep my heating face under control. "Uh huh, well for someone who's just 'noticing' you are looking pretty red there" he started to laugh at me. "shut up.. I don't know what you're talking about" You are so stupid dean. "What are we talking about?" I didn't even notice y/n open the door, "nothing just motels" Sammy jumped in. "Alright boys, room 6" she said. Atleast she sounded happier.

Y/n pov:
I threw my bag onto the couch cause it was where I would end up sleeping. I'm still so confused why he snapped at me like that? Did I do something wrong? Man, I need a shower. I took my towel out of my bag "I'm gonna take a shower. I want to be ready for tomorrow" I said plainly. "Don't use all the damn hot water I need to shower too." dean replied, "Yeah sure, I might just use it up on purpose if you keep acting like an asshole" I responded, sure it may have been petty but he's been mean to me all day. "Yeah whatever just shut up and take your damn shower!" He raised his stupid voice at me. Sam sat there awkwardly for a second and said something but  I stormed into the bathroom and slammed the door so I couldn't hear him.

Dean's pov:
"What?" I turned to my brother. "I said you need to man up." his voice was stern. "What the hell are you talking about?" I replied nastily. I could hear the shower turn on in the background. "Look Dean.. It's obvious you want Y/n. And definitely NOT in the friend way," No, I don't he's wrong. "What?? I do not!" Shit what if she hears. "Yes! you do! You are constantly staring at her, I hear you say her name all the time when you're sleeping..." he chuckled. I could feel my cheeks heat up again. "Fine. Maybe I do" I stared at the ground, this is stupid. "HA. I KNEW IT. YOU LOVE Y/N" he said loudly. "WILL YOU LOWER YOUR DAMN VOICE" there is no way she didn't hear him.. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Just then the water turned off.

Y/n pov:
There is no way it's true? Right?! I know what I overheard but what if Sammy's wrong? I leave the bathroom with the towel wrapped tightly around me, the whole time I was searching through my bag for something to wear I could feel deans eyes trailing up and down my body... I took out one of deans shirts and some shorts and went to the bathroom to change, I heard sammy tell dean he was going to run out real quick and buy some pie leaving us alone. I walked out of the bathroom, thoughts still clouding my head. "Y/n/n?" I heard dean say quietly, "yeah? what's up" I turned to face him, he was standing right infront of me. As he made eye contact with me I felt my body shiver.. "Is that my shir-" I can't do this, "I heard what Sam said while I was in the bathroom" I blurted. Shit. "oh." his eyes immediately broke from mine to look at the floor, then I started to walk closer to him, I need to know whether or not it's true. "Dean. Was he telling the truth?" quickly he looked back up at me. Now we were only inches apart and I continued to look up at him... "yes, and I understand that you don't feel the same way, that's why I've been such a dick lately" his words started to poor out frantically. "I never said I didn't feel the same way??" he looked up at me with pleading green eyes. "What?" "I said I've never said I don't feel the same way about you dea-" I was interrupted by deans lips smashing into mine. He continued to violently make out with me, oh my god it was better than I had imagined. His hands traced all over my body, he was so desperate for my touch. Then his phone dinged and he broke the kiss, man I needed more.. deans lips were my new oxygen. "sam says he's sleeping in baby tonight so it's just you and me..." he smirked. You know what happend next...
👩‍🦽👩‍🦽👩‍🦽