The dream team - Dean

A/N: My first ever request (yay!!) hope you guys like this. The request is from @spnhunter1967 you guys should go check out their books (I am literally addicted.) thank you for the request!!

Fluffy/little smut

Married :))

Y/n pov:

I could feel Dean waking up next to me, I lifted my head off his chest to looked up at him. "Morning sunshine," I said softly, I was always more of a morning person than Dean was, I could've gotten out of bed hours ago. But I didn't want him to wake up alone, I know how anxious the asshole gets when I'm not around. I can't blame him though, we're hunters so being in constant worry about the people we love comes with the job. And boy, did Dean ever love me.

Dean opened up his pretty green eyes, "Morning beautiful." he had a playful little smile on his lips. The sun that was coming in through the window hit his skin just right, he was the beautiful one. "Come on, we have to get up, we have a long drive ahead of us." I said sternly knowing he would protest. I sat up stretching, I could feel his eyes tracing over me from behind. No doubt thinking about taking off the bra I was wearing. As I was about to get out of bed I felt Deans strong arms around me, quickly he pulled me back into the bed.

"Dean let me go!" I laughed, he was such a kid sometimes. "No, I wish we could just stay here forever." He grinned keeping a hold of me, he flipped me onto my back and started to kiss down my neck. I leaned into it for a moment almost giving into his sweet kisses. "Dean, we have to go," I whispered giggling a little. "Fine, you never let me have any fun," He rolled his eyes jokingly and he got up out of bed (finally.) "After this hunt we can have as much fun as we want," I sighed. "Oh really?" he said taking off his shirt to change into a new one, "Mmm definitely," God, he is so hot when he's shirtless. "I like the sound of that," his soft smile returned before leaning down to peck my lips.

"Alright Sammy what do we got?" Dean said entering the library where me and Sam were sitting, each reading a book. "Well, actually I was hoping I could skip this one?" Sam asked. Dean's brows furrowed, "What why?" he asked, "Because Bobby needs some help on the case he's working on, I was thinking you and Y/n could take care of the Ghoul while I went to help him out?" We both looked to Dean for his opinion, he glanced at me and smirked. "Yeah sure, no offense Sammy but it'll be nice for me and Y/n/n to have a little alone time." He winked at me and Sam looked grossed out, I just rolled my eyes. "You're such an ass," I laughed, "You know you love it." he beamed. "Jeez, get a room!" Sam walked out carrying his book, we both just laughed at him.

I sat in the passenger seat while Dean loaded our duffle bags into the back. Sitting there I zoned out, thinking about how similar Dean and I were. I mean we both had parents who caused us to grow up to fast, we both felt the need to put others first, and we both tended to avoid our feelings by drowning in alcohol instead... But together all of that changed, we both got to be our normal playful selves around each other. Together we could be vulnerable, neither of us had really trusted others enough to open up the way we do to each other. I really do love him, when we got married there wasn't a doubt in my mind. I have never been so sure of something in my life. "Hey sweetheart you ready to get going?" I didn't even notice him get into Baby, "Yeah! We never go on hunts just us, I'm excited," I smiled at him, his green eyes lighting up.

My eyes fluttered open hesitantly, my head was resting on my Deans lap. He was gently playing with my hair, I guess I fell asleep. "Are we almost there?" I asked rubbing my eyes and then sitting up. He chuckled at me, I bet I looked a little funny with my hair all messy. "Yeah just a couple more miles."

He pulled up to the motel we'd be staying at, "I'll go get us a room, I'll be right back." he glanced at me taking the keys out of the ignition. "Yeah alright," and he hopped out. I looked out the window for a second and watched him walk up to the motel desk. A pretty blonde was working behind it, she wore a lowcut white top. She took a double take when Dean walked in, shifting her full attention to him and abandoning whatever paperwork she was previously focused on. I've always been a bit of jealous person I know that, but to be fair I was with Dean mother fucking Winchester. Girls hit on him left, right, and center. She was giving him blowjob eyes at this point and he smiled back at her. I shifted a little uncomfortable in my seat, Dean thanked her and walked back to the impala. She watched intently as he walked back, I opened my car door and stepped out. A little annoyed, not with Dean though. It isn't his fault he's so attractive.

"What?" he asked curiously, I guess he noticed my change in behavior. I tucked my hair behind my ears and crossed my arms. "It's nothing Dean let's just get inside ok?" He eyed me suspiciously. Great, knowing Dean he wasn't gonna drop it. And then I'll look like the crazy wife who doesn't want her husband talking to beautiful women. "Uh huh.. Well we aren't going inside until you tell me what's bothering you," He inched closer, and soon enough I was pressed up against the impala. "It's nothing Dean can't we just get our bags already?" My voice a little more sour than I had intended. "Right," He placed his hands on my hips, and I felt shivers down my body, the things this man does to me. "What's wrong baby?" He asked me, a little more concern in his voice now.

"It's just, Dean it's stupid," I defended, "You are never stupid y/n/n." Only Dean calls me y/n/n, it's kind of his thing, he nicknames the people he truly loves. "Just, the pretty blonde behind the motel desk," I broke eye contact and looked down, Dean raised his eyebrow. "Damn, you are cute when you're jealous, you know that?" He chuckled, "Shut up," I tried not to smile (and failed). I watched as Dean looked back towards the desk, the blonde woman still watching us, He looked back at me grinning. He slowly started to make out with me, tongue slipping into my mouth. The girl has definitely got the hint now, I felt a smile against my lips. "Better?" He asked amused by my jealousy no doubt, "Much," I rolled my eyes, and broke free from his grip to go grab our bags.

"So the ghoul? They don't usually eat live human right?" I asked reading up on some lore on the creatures. "Yeah, but all signs point to a ghoul, this one must have just gone rouge I guess." I nodded. "Do we know where it might be hiding?" Dean just pulled out a map of the town we were in. "Well, all the disappearances have happened in this 2 mile radius," Dean explained pointing to the red circle that was drawn on the map. I'm guessing Sam had figured this all out for us so it'd be easier for us to kill the bastard. "Hey, there is a church in the direct middle. You think that has anything to do with it?" He looked to where I was pointing, "Well lets go find out," he said grabbing his coat.

At the creepy ass church we got our guns ready. I tied my hair back to keep it out of my face, "You look pretty with your hair back like that, I like seeing your face," He smiled, "Yeah, yeah. We have a ghoul to kill. You can sweet talk me tonight." I smirked at him and his eyes lit up excitedly. "I mean I can't say no to that!" He laughed.

Walking into the church quietly Dean nodded at me to go right as he scouted the left side. With my gun raised I listened intently, and turned the corner moving deeper into the dark church. I suddenly heard a crash from the other room and ran in. I watched as Dean threw a punch missing. My eyes focused and I recognized same blonde bitch from earlier. Oh you have to be kidding me, well at least I have an excuse to kill her now, I guess. She slammed Dean into the wall and kicked his gun far out of reach. I cocked my gun and she turned around fast due to the sound. I raised my gun and a look of fear and anger flashed on her face. She lunged toward me knocking me to the ground, I dropped my gun. She looked down at me, fist up ready to throw a deadly looking punch. "Aw, not so threatening without your gun are you?" just as she went to punch me I rolled a few times over grabbing my gun, She jumped on top of me ferociously. Groaning I raised my gun and shot her in the side of the head, her blood splattering everywhere. "Take that you dumb bitch," I said with satisfaction, pushing her body off me.

I saw Dean standing across the room, proudness written all over his face. "You are so badass," He said walking over to help me up. "I know right," I laughed a bit. I looked down at the blonde, she was not all that pretty close up... "I guess we better clean this up." Dean sighed.

Back at the motel I climbed into the shower while dean went to get us food. I washed the blood off me, enjoying the feeling of the water draping over my body. I heard the motel door open, "Y/n?" I heard Dean call out. He such an anxious guy, if he can't see me he gets so damn nervous. "In here Dean! I'm just taking a shower." I reassured. I heard the bathroom door open. "Mind if your super hot husband joins you?" I swear I could hear him smirking. "I guess he is pretty hot," I grinned as he climbed into the shower. "You got undressed quick?" I smiled teasingly.

"Well when I get the chance to shower with you I'm not gonna waste any time." His strong hands suddenly glazed my body. His one hand stopped at my ass gripping it tightly. I pressed my bare body against his, and kissed him aggressively. "Whoa, ever heard of patience beautiful?" He asked, now teasing me. "Well when it comes to you my patience's goes out the window." I started attacking his neck. He groaned slightly, I knew his sweet spots. His hand moved to my jaw, detaching me from his neck for a moment. "Fuck I can't get enough of you," he said exasperated while his boner dug into my thigh. I kissed him again, arms around his neck as we heavily made out.

A/n: I hope yall like this cause idk I feel like my writing is becoming worse, buttt I do actually kinda like this.