Journal - Sam

Sam x y/n

Fluff! not dating

You always kept a journal. It was how you organized your thoughts, after all. You poured your whole heart into the damn thing, and if anybody read it, they'd probably think you were crazy. It contained everything, every insecurity you had, every hunt, your bad ass moments, and your not so badass moments.. But most of all, your true feelings for Sam. You were practically obsessed with him, but you were best friends with both him and his brother dean. In your journal, you used "M" as a substitute for Sam (for moose), I mean, if either of them found it, you would be screwed. That's why you were so scared when you couldn't find it.

You destroyed the motel room, and you looked EVERYWHERE. How could you lose it?? You are always careful to put it back in your bag after writing. The only place you haven't looked is the impala..

Sam walked in, and immediately, his eyebrows raised. "What the hell happened to the room?" You quickly turned to him. Neither Sam nor Dean knew about the journal. "Uh, have you seen a small black leather notebook anywhere?" You asked cheeks flushed from exhaustion of trying to find the stupid thing. "No? is it important?" he replied as he took off his coat and threw it over a chair, "Um yeah, it's a small journal I keep. Bobby gave it to me," I said as I turned back around, pulling blankets off the beds. "Okay, okay, no need to panic. I'm sure it's around here somewhere," he said reassuringly, ugh how could you not love him? He is the sweetest man you know.

"Yeah, I know it is, but I just. You and Dean can't read it. Understand?" you said sternly
still worried about your stupid secret getting out and ruining everything. I mean, you had nowhere else to put your deep feelings for Sam, and you needed to let them out in some way. At the time, a journal seemed like a good choice. It clearly wasn't. "Why are you keeping some big secret from me and Dean?" he chuckled, starting to help you look for it. You looked at him with pleading eyes. "No, no, of course not. I just like somewhere to keep my private thoughts, that's all," you explained.

He looked up at you with slight concern. "I'm only joking y/n/n, I understand. Don't worry, I won't read it, okay?" he smiled at you warmly. You smiled back, "I know you won't, Sammy, Dean, on the other hand..." You laughed. "Yeah, I can't make any promises for him," Sam said while bending down to check underneath the bed.

Dean then barged through the door. "Hey guys, whoa, what's with crazy lady?" he said to Sam, nodding at you. You were still frantically looking for your journal. "She lost her journal. Have you seen it?" Sam said, annoyed. "Oh yeah! You left it in the impala. Here." Dean said, tossing you the book. You caught it easily, thankful you had found it.

"Alright, I'm gonna go get us some food," Sam said, throwing on his coat. "You guys want the usual?" You noticed how he grinned, man. You love his smile. It's just so big and perfect. "Yeah. Don't forget the pie." Dean said very seriously, "Dude, when have I ever forgotten pie?" Sam replied with a bit of sass. "Y/n/n you want anything?" He said, now smiling at you, "No, I'm good, actually maybe some coffee. I'll need it for research tonight." You said now dreading the upcoming research. "Alright, be back in a bit." Sam left and shut the door behind him.

"OK. Y/n, don't be mad at me." Dean started. Shit. "What did you do." You already knew you were gonna be mad. "I kinda may have sorta accidentally read your dumb little journal..." he said, bringing his hands up in surrender. "YOU WHAT!" You yelled at him. You were very mad. "I SAID DON'T BE MAD," he yelled back, grinning. You then grabbed a pillow and started hitting him with it. "Dean Winchester, you are such a dick!" hitting him with the pillow after each word. Dean then grabbed the pillow in protest and looked at you with playful eyes. "WHO IS M." Well shit. "Nuh uh. NO WAY." Did he really think you would tell him?? "Cmon you are obsessed with the guy!! Tell me pleasee" he was begging at this point.