Bobby knows - Dean

VERY fluffy

3rd person pov:

Dean was driving peacfully late at night. The road ahead of him looked almost never-ending. knock on heavens door was playing in the background he drummed to the beat on the steering wheel. He turned to look to the seat next to him, Y/n trying to get comfortable. She looked beautiful but tired. Who can look so beautiful and tired at the same damn time. She really needed some sleep, she works so hard, he thought.

She kept moving around awkwardly, trying to find the best position for sleep. "Here y/n/n just come lay you're head here." he said, patting his leg. She hesitantly moved across the seat and layed down on Deans lap. "Better?" he smiled down at her. She peared up for a moment "much." she closed her eyes and drifted off. Dean let his spare hand settle on her head, gently playing with her soft, pretty h/c hair.

Dean sat up groaning, not ready to be awake yet. Someone had opened the curtains, and the morning sun had woke him up from his sweet dream. "Morning sunshine," Sam said, walking up towards Dean, handing him a cup of coffee. "What time is it?" he stretched. "It's eight now. Get up," Sam demanded. "What's got your panties in a twist? And where's
y/n?" Dean asked while getting dressed. "Y/n is out grabbing some supplies she should be back soon, and Bobby called he wants us to come over and help him with a case or something," Sam explained and started to pack "Alright we'll pack up and leave at nine," Dean said.

"Hey guys!" y/n exclaimed, walking into the motel room, "I bought some pie, granola bars, and water bottles for us to snack on while on the road to Bobby's." She said, putting the plastic bag on the table, "Thanks sweetheart, you never forget the pie, unlike SOME people. " Dean glared at Sam, who had forgotten pie for dean the night before.

Sam ignored Dean and just rolled his eyes, "You need to pack, then we will hit the road." He said. "Yeah, I'm basically packed. I just need to put my duffle bag in, baby,"Y/n walked towards her bag, "Here I got it, you just bring the food," Dean grinned. He bent down picking to pick it up and looked back up to Y/n grinning. "Thanks Dean, let's get going then," she said before turning around and grabbing the plastic bag. Dean through her heavy bag over his shoulder, and the three of them ready for their long drive.

Dean was driving with Sam in the passenger seat, and y/n sprawled out in the backseat just how it always was. Dean kept sneaking glances at her through the mirror. He couldn't help himself. He was addicted to her. Unbeknownst to Dean, Sam noticed his continuous looks into the backseat. He just turned up the music to distract himself from his brother. If he was being honest, he felt bad for Dean.

Both Dean and Sam have known
Y/n, since they were kids, they were all practically raised by Bobby. Y/n was Bobby's niece, and after her Dad died in a wedigo accident, her mom abandoned her at Bobby's. The three grew up together, Sam knew about Deans small crush on y/n, but since she began hunting with them 2 years ago, it only grew into something much bigger. He never saw her seem to reciprocate any feelings towards Dean, which was the sad part.

"Wake me up when we get there. I'm exhausted," Sam heard from the backseat. He turned around to see her adjusting herself into a better position. "Alright, it'll be two more hours or so," Sam said.

Dean sat at focused on the road, not a single car to be seen, he sighed. He was tired of driving, his eyes becoming heavier and heavier. Quickly realizing he wasn't fit to drive for much longer, he woke up Sam. "Hey man, take over for a bit, will ya?" he asked, "Yeah yeah, sure." And with that, he easily pulled over and swapped places with Sam.

Soon, they were back on the road. Glancing over his shoulder, Dean studied y/n beautifully peaceful face. She might be cold. He thought for a second before deciding to take off his jacket, and carefully laying it across her chilly body, he smiled to himself proud to help her in some way. Sam just kept focus on the road, knowing not to say anything.