Fkn clairvoyance - Sam

not dating!!
Sam × reader
Kinda angst

Y/n pov:

The pressure in my head made me feel like my eyes were going to explode. Being pressed up against a wall by a powerful witch with a bitchy attitude wasn't really all that fun. I used as much strength as I could muster to forc my head to the left, looking at Sam.

He was pressed up against the wall a few feet away from me, jaw clenched trying to break free. "Aw Sam, we both know you aren't strong enough to break free, but it's sweet that you're trying," the witch spoke up.

She wasn't ugly like you'd assume. She was actually pretty hot. With her long, dirty blonde hair and thin waist, she easily lures men and women. I bet she always had enough sacrifices for her spells. She liked to try to get into people's heads and play with her food, I guess? It was a kind of signature. Feed off your guilt or shame. Any feeling you didn't want on the surface she'd toy with.

I forced another turn, this time towards her. "Oh, just shut up you bitch." I saw her smile in amusement, our torture was amusing for her. "Have you learned nothing y/n? You and that nasty mouth of yours," she picked up a knife sitting on the table. The dinghy basement was hard to see in, but I know a knife when I see one. "I'm pretty positive cutting out your tongue would solve that issue."

Shit. She walked towards me, hips swaying. She carried herself so proud, and she knew we were scared of her. She raised the funny shaped knife towards my face, her eyes drifting over me. "It's a shame you tried to kill me, I would have had so much fun with you," she smirked up at me whilst dragging the knife teasingly up and down my neck. It was cold, but I couldn't pull away, being stuck in place and all.

"If you're gonna cut out my tongue, can you cut out my eyes too? Looking at you is getting really tiring." I tried to laugh, but it hurt my body too much. "So snarky for such a small girl." She said, turning around quickly. Walking back over to Sam, "You seem awfully quiet over here handsome, do you wanna play too?" She touched his arm, and my Sam flinched away.

"Oh fuck off," Is all he said. "You two aren't very nice, and I'm guessing the other winchester brother is on his way?" She raised her eyebrow at Sam, walking back to the table. "In that case, I better get going. But before I do I have a gift for the two of you," She chuckled to herself as she put different herbs into a bowl and crushing it up.

If only I could get free, I'd rip her to shreds. "Y/n my dear, are those violent thoughts really necessary?" She asked me. Wait, what? she knows what I'm thinking? "Yes, I can hear what you're thinking. It's how I've always been 3 steps ahead of you." I glanced at Sam, and he glanced back at me, both of us realizing the situation were in.

"Now!" She walked back over to Sam and grabbed his chin so he would look straight at her. "You need a little extra clarity in your life. I mean, look at you! You constantly look like a lost puppy, and based on those thoughts you've been having," His eyes widened a little bit probably worried about what she knew. "Handsome, you deserve some clarity." Before ethier of us could think she grabbed a handful of the strange powder in her bowl and blew it into his face.

Sam's face contoured as he began to cough. Me and the witch both turned towards the stairs when we could hear the hum of the impala pulling up. "Oh! that's my que by now cuties!" She turned grabbed a bag that was lying on the table and walked out the back door.

Dean stormed down the stairs quickly. Gun drawn, ready to kill her. Just then, all that pressure I've been feeling was released, and I felt myself falling, I hit the cement floor and immediately groaned. "Ow.." I looked up from the floor to see Dean frantically looking around.

"Where is she??" He asked, finally noticing me on the floor he came and outstretched his hand. I grabbed it, and he helped me up with ease, "She went out the back door over there." I nodded towards the semi hidden door on the other side of the room.