Distracted Part 2 - Dean

3rd person POV:
Dean was in his head the whole time as he was cleaning his gun. He was thinking of all of the times he caught y/n looking at him, how she always sided with him when it came to petty arguments between Sam and him, and all the times she had done little things for him without him asking. Man, he was gonna have some fun with this.

The three were at the local library reading up on the history of witches in the area. "Are you guys gonna help me with cleaning up all this research or just sit there?" Sam asked, annoyed. "Sure, sorry Sammy," Y/n smiled. She got up and started to pick up a few books. She went and put them back onto the bookshelves, but couldn't reach the one shelf. Dean glanced up at her, watching her struggle to get the book on the top shelf. He chuckled at how determined she was.

Y/n felt a tap on her shoulder and turned around, Dean was standing inches away from her. He gently grabbed the book and put it in the spot it belonged, reaching over her. He practically had her pinned. He heard her breath hitch and noticed her cheeks were all rosey. Damn, that was cute. "Uh, thanks," is all she said before quickly walking back to the table Sam was sitting at.

He smirked and went back to the table sitting next to her. He let his knee touch hers every once in a while, knowing she was screaming inside. Dean looked up from his book and was met with Sam's bitch face, stop that, Sam mouthed.

Back at the motel, Sam, Y/n, and Dean were getting ready for bed. They decided to kill the bitch the next morning because they were already so exhausted. Y/n was in the bathroom taking her hair out of the braids it's been in all day. She didn't even notice Dean leaning on the door frame.

"Your hair looks so pretty down," She jumped and looked over at him. His arms were crossed, and he had a playful smile on his lips. "Thanks, Dean, maybe I should wear it down more often," She responded quietly. She was sure she was reading into things. There was no way Dean was flirting with her. "What's wrong?" He asked, his face turned serious, noticing the change in her behavior. "It's nothing," she said, brushing out her h/c hair. "You sure?" He questioned. fuck it, "Have you been flirting with me today?" She asked accusingly.

Dean was a little taken a back, but played along. "So what if I was?" His playful smile had returned, and y/n rolled her eyes. "Why, I'm sure some girl at the bar would much rather appreciate it," She said, annoyance tainting her voice. "Oh, I'm sure you appreciate it too. You just know how to ask me out," He chuckled, and her face turned pink. "What? No, I don't want to go on a date with you Dean."

"My sources say otherwise." her head turned back to him quickly. "What?" Is all she could muster, "Sammy may have told me you have a little crush?" He laughed, teasing her.

"Well, he's wrong." Dean leaned it a bit more, "Relax sweetheart, I feel the same way about you," He grinned at her, she looked so nervous he thought he should put her out of her misery. "I'm not just another hookup, Dean." She tried to keep herself composed. "Oh, I know, you are the real deal in my books," Before she could speak his lips crashed into hers aggressively. He snaked his hands around her waist and easily lifted her onto the bathroom counter.

They continued to makeout, but they heard the motel door open. They separated quickly "Stay right here, I'll be right back," Dean pulled away, and she could hear him whisper something to Sam, "Fine I'm leaving!" And the just like that Sam was gone.

A/n: I'm sorry yall this one sucked but I had no idea where the story was going so😭