stood up - Sam Pt2

This is part 2 to the last chapter!

Y/n pov: Today I had a date at 9, which means I have to finish this stupid case by then. "Hey, guys I figured out who Casper is," Sam started. That made this so much easier, "Really that fast?" Dean asked skeptically, "Yeah all that research payed off last night" He smiled knowing it was worth it. "Thank you sammy you are literally my savior!" I laughed at him, he grinned back clearly even more proud of himself. "Now all we need to do is gank this son of a bitch and I can go on my date," I saw sams smile falter for a second when I said that but I really shouldnt read to much into things.

I am really excited, I haven't been on a date in a while. Obviously it wouldn't actually go anywhere but it is nice to have a little attention once in a while. I'm used to the hunting life and having a sense of normalcy is like a breath of fresh air, plus I have been feeling insecure lately and needed this.

"Alright!" Dean clapped his hands, "Let's go salt and burn em then, so you," he pointed to me. "Can finally get some and be less of a bitch" he said with a smirk. "Oh shut up. You Dean are the reason I'm such a bitch," I defended myself, Sam just laughed at us. Our petty spats is how Dean and I show our love, he's like the older brother I've never asked for. Sam and I don't do that though we usually just ask if the other is okay and pick up eachothers favorite snacks.

Driving to the cemetery sammy filled us in. "So get this, that cemetery that the last victim worked at recently had a break in," he started to explain. "A break in? Who would want to break into a cemetery, thats just creepy" I asked confused and a little weirded out. Sam chuckled and then continued "Well some kids broke into a mausoleum and had a party, disturbing the dead" I nodded finally understanding. "The mausoleum those kids disturbed? It contained a woman named Marie Smith who's husband mysteriously died of strangulation his 27th birthday." The more Sam talked the more proud he became of himself for solving the case.

We walked towards the mausoleum with out gear. I was in charge of igniting the bitch while Sam and dean carried the rocksalt shotguns. All three of us had to work to push off the cement lid over her casket. I started to pour the salt as fast as I could before she could realize what was happening.

Just as I picked up the gasoline Sam got thrown against the wall, "SAM!" Dean shouted cooking his shotgun, I hurried pouring the gas over her corpse. "Y/N hurry the fuck up!" Dean yelled at me before helping Sam up, I started to flick the lighter but the damn thing wouldn't work. "Cmon cmon you price of crap" I repeated to myself.
Just then Marie decided I was her new target, she appeared right behind me. "Y/N DUCK" I heard Sam shout at me desperately. In one swift movement I ducked and the lighter finally caught flame, I threw it onto her bones and Sam shot her with his shotgun from behind me.

"Rest in peace bitch." I said before looking up at Sam's outstretched hand. I grabbed it and he helped me up, our faces were inches apart "U-Uh thanks sammy" I forced a smile and turned away hiding the red I knew was creeping into my cheeks, "It's um no problem." I could feel Dean suspiciously eyeing us, "Alright well let's get going, you've got to get ready for your date" Dean said smirking at me whole Sam rolled his eyes.

I was wearing a tight black dress that fit me well, I was putting on my lipgloss when I heard dean speak up from outside the bathroom "Hey y/n/n I'll drive you okay, meet me in the car!" "Yeah Alright I'll be out in a sec," I responded still focused on my makeup, hearing the door shut behind him I hurried up. I grabbed my cell phone and made my way out the bathroom fast, until I ran into a wall.

Or it felt like a wall his chest was so firm. I looked up to see Sam looking down at me with a worried expression, "Oh shit sorry y/n/n" He paused taking a step back and looking me up and down. I felt akward and judged again, "I know it's a bit much but I wanted to lo-" "No, no, you look really pretty," He smiled warmly still taking in my appearance. "Thank you sam I think I look okay," I replied smiling just as warmly. We stood there for a second just looking at eachother, HONK. "Shit, deans waiting for me I got to go!" I said as I hurried past his large frame. "Yeah okay, call me if you need anything!" He shouted after me as I opened the door, "Yeah I will bye!" I scurried out the door, hearing a small "bye" from behind me.