stood up - Sam pt 1

more angst than my previous oneshots <3

sam x reader
not dating!

Y/n pov:
"Y/n! will you wake up for Christ's sake!" I heard as my eyes flickered open, I was then met with a pillow hitting my face. "Will you shut up! I'm up, jeez. " I was rubbing my eyes and looked up to see Dean standing in front of my motel bed, annoyed. "I'm hungry, me and are going to the diner down the street. Be ready by the time we get back, k?" he said, already putting on his coat. "You're always hungry, and yes, I'll be ready." I said with my voice still groggy from sleep.

Dean rolled his eyes and shut the door behind him. I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and make myself presentable. Today, I'd wear my were pants suit and black blazer because we were going to talk to some witnesses to the case we were working.

It would be a simple salt and burn, but we need to know who we would be burning, so asking around it is. I was putting on some mascara when I heard the door to our motel room creak open. "Y/n/n you here?" Sam asked from outside the bathroom, I couldn't help myself from smiling hearing his voice. "Yeah, I'm in here!" I replied, I heard him walk toward the open bathroom door, I watched through the mirror as he appeared in the doorway.

"Hey, you just about ready?" Sam asked me. He then leaned against the door frame with his arms cross smiling at me through the mirror. I, of course, smiled back. "Yeah, I just need a minute to grab my badge and stuff," I said while putting my mascara back in my small bag. Quickly checking myself out in the mirror, I look okay, nothing special, but I looked nice in all the FBI get up. I could feel Sam's eyes looking me up and down, and I all of a sudden felt a little judged and felt a little silly for caring about how I looked.

Sam and Dean are too busy to be insecure, you know, with saving the world and stuff? Of course, I helped them save the world, but I still worry about stupid things like how I look. I just can't help it.

"Cmon Y/n, let's go," he said, breaking me from my thoughts. Quickly, I grabbed my gun and my fake badge and walked out following Sam. He got into the passenger seat as I got into the back seat. That's almost always how it was, I liked it, though.

"Alright, we are going to the pier where apparently this guy just dropped dead. Much like the other vics," Dean started filling us in. "All the victims died of strangulation, right?" Sam asked Dean, "Yep, all of em men around late twenties," I was only half listening if I'm being honest. I loved zoning out, watching the trees pass by the car window. Before I knew it, we were already at the pier.

"FBI," I said confidently, flashing my fake badge at the officer guarding the body behind the yellow caution tape, He glanced at my badge before stepping aside to let the three of us through. Dean made his way to the cop examining the man's body that was lying on the dock. "I'm agent Simmons, this is agent Jones and Freely," he said, pointing to both me and then Sam, "What seems to be the cause of death?" Dean continued as Sam and I looked around.

I bent down, looking at the area around the dead man, finding weird goup a couple feet away. I nodded at Sam, and he came to look at the substance, too. "It looks like ectoplasm," He stated, I nodded, assuming the same thing. "Man, we've got one pissed off spirit." I said, glancing up and meeting Sams eyes. "Yeah, I guess so," Before Sam could say anything else, Dean called us and we started walking towards baby.

"I guess this guy, Mr. Stacey. He worked at the local cemetery, " Dean said with an accomplished grin on his face, "And we found ectoplasm near the body, " I said. "I guess we should hit the cemetery," said Sam, climbing into the front seat.

"Yeah, he was a grand guy, Mr. Stacey always looked after everything round here. " The old woman started on her rant about how nice he was, but nothing about anything out of the ordinary, so it was a dead end. "Well, that was a bust." I said, looking at Dean. He just nodded a plain yes in response.

Back at the motel room I was reading up on the recent deaths in the area. "It's getting late. I say we hit the bar," Dean said with a grin, I looked over to Sam, giving a knowing look. "Nah, I'm not feeling up for it. I'll probably just stay here and read up on some leads." Sam said with a tired expression, "Oh cmon I don't wanna go alone!" Dean pleading in an annoyed voice.

"You need to loosen up. What if you meet a hot girl, Sammy? You should really get laid. You'll be less cranky, " I tensed hearing that, I hate the thought of Sam with anybody, pissed me off. It isn't that I like him like that it just makes me upset. Plus I should have some fun! Why's it only ever the guys that get to go to bars to get drunk and laid, why can't I?? "I'll come with you, Dean." I said, grinning, "Really? okay, sure I'll take it," He said, grabbing his coat.

"Yeah, I want to have fun sometimes too," I looked to Sam, who was giving me a funny look, his eyebrows were furrowed, and his mouth was in a tight frown. "That's not like you," he stated plainly. "What? I can't have fun too?" I asked a little offended, "That's not what I meant. I'm just a little surprised is all" he said, looking back to his laptop. "Who cares! Cmon y/n/n, let's go get hammerd," Dean was way more excited for this than you were but he seemed happy, "I'm not getting drunk but I'll go and flirt with some guys ok?" You asked Dean. "Fine by me!" he said with enthusiasm. Before I left, I looked back at Sam, sitting at the table staring at his computer with a little too much focus. He seemed a bit annoyed by me going out. I do love staying back with him, but I'm a little lonely. Some male attention can't hurt.

I was sitting at the bar sipping my drink alone because Dean was at the booth behind me, flirting with some hot chick (who would've guessed). So I continued to stir my drink and think about how lonely Sam must be back at the motel on his own. Going through never ending ending articles and research. His poor pretty eyes would be so tired tomorrow morning. "Escuse me?" I looked up to see a very neat looking man in front of me. "You're a very pretty girl. What are you doing here sitting by yourself?" He said, flashing a handsome smile.

Michael had messy black hair that framed his face nicely, adding dark brown eyes and a sharp jawline. He was very good-looking. We continued chatting for a couple of hours, I am surprised he came up to me. He could've talked to any one of the gorgeous women surrounding us, but he didn't..

He led me out the bar, and we made out against the wall. He was hot and exciting. I bit his lip as we continued to makeout roughly, his hand behind my head to protect it from the brick just behind me. I could feel his hands desperately moving around my body asking for more I was about to give in and ask for him to take me home when Dean just had to interrupt. "Y/n! Where'd you go?!" I heard him raise his voice from around the corner. I broke the kiss and rested my forehead on his chest, "Fuck," I whispered out of breath. "I'm guessing that's your ride?" he said smirking at me with an understanding look, "Yeah, listen I'm sorry I have to go," I explained.
"It's all good, listen meet me here again tomorrow night at 9 okay?" I nodded smiling enthusiastically. "We can start where we left off" I smirked before kissing him one last time and running off to Dean.

Dean opened the door and I followed him into our shared room, "I cock blocked you back there, sorry y/n/n." He said chuckling to himself, "Oh it's fine we have a date tomorrow," I said with a wide smile. "You have a date?" Sam butted into the conversation, "Like a real date?" I rolled my eyes, I was tired of them always thinking I'm so incapable of everything. "Yes sammy, believe it or not I can actually get some." I made sure my voice was plain because I didn't want him to realize it kind of hurt.

A/N: This was getting long so part two after this one!