Distracted - Dean

Fluff?
Not dating!

Y/n Pov:
I was reading up on some boring ass lore in the oldest book you've ever seen. Me, Dean, and Sam all sat at a small table in the motel room, trying to figure out what the hell we were hunting. I was a little distracted, though.. I mean, Dean Winchester was sitting across from me. Who wouldn't be a little distracted?

Every once in a while, just for a little motivation is all. This glance was a bit longer than the last one. He just looked so cute trying to understand whatever he was reading. His eyebrows were all serious and he was chewing on his pen, fuck he was so cute. I cocked my head to the side, studying his face. The sun from coming in through the window hit his green eyes just right, making them sparkle. I smiled softly to myself before feeling a sharp pain in the side of my leg.

I looked over to Sam a bit pissed. Did he really just kick me!? "What!" Dean looked up at us and chuckled, looking back to his book.
Sam just gave the 'really?' look, and then nodded to Dean. My cheeks went rosey, and I rolled my eyes. He mouthed, "You're staring"
and I mouthed back a quick shut up.

Sam figured out I had a small crush on Dean a long time ago. When he called me out on, it begged him not to tell his brother. (I'd die if he ever found out.) So Sam promised he wouldn't say anything, lucky for me Deans the clueless type so unlike his brother, he has never figured it out. Ever since Sam found out, though, he never let me live it down, teasing me constantly about it.

I know these guys don't have all that to laugh about, so I'm not too bothered by it. Except when he teases me right in front of Dean! God, he's such a dumbass. I just turned back to my book, pretending to read.

Dean suddenly shut his book, me and Sam and I both looked up, and I saw him grinning at us. "What?" I asked, smiling. His smile always makes me smile, every damn time. "I hate research." He said, getting up out of his seat, "We know, " Sam spoke up. "Let's go talk to the witnesses some more. Maybe we missed something!" He said, getting his suit out of his bag. "Dude, we both know we didn't miss anything. We just need to research some more," Sam was a little annoyed by Deans sudden refusal to work.

"Nope! We are getting out of this crumby motel room. We need some fresh air," He grinned at me, "Right y/n?" he asked, smirking. Damn it, I didn't wanna be roped into this. "Uh," I looked to Sam, who raised his eyebrows at me. "Yeah, sure. Being cooped up in this room for so long can't be helping," I said, I always side with Dean. I can't help it.

Sam rolled his eyes at me, "You're only saying that because you want to imp-" You gave him a look, a kind of panicked look. Dean scrunched his eyebrows. "I mean, um. Fine, let's go," He said nervously. He didn't mean to say that. He looked apologetic at me and shut his book. I gave him a worried look, we talk through our eyes quite a bit. "Alright, dumbledorks, go get changed so we can get going," Dean said, giving us a weird look and turning around, closing the bathroom door.

"Thanks a lot, Sam!" I whisper, yelled at him, "I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking, okay!" He whispered, yelled back at me. "Uh huh, you're lucky that Deans dumb enough to not read into things," I said, "Yeah, I guess." He said, not so confidently. I gave him a bitch face and he held his hands up in surrender.

I turned around and started to get changed, I know Sam wouldn't look (or care), so it was not a big deal. I took my top off, and Dean walked out of the bathroom. My cheeks were a little red, but I stayed turned away from him and put my fbi shirt on quickly. I turned back around, "You ready?" he beamed at me, "Yep let's go," I said a little nervous, hoping he didn't see anything.

While Sam and Dean were talking to the witness, Mrs. Wilson. I asked to use the bathroom so I could snoop around a bit. I was upstairs, I slowly made my way to the master bedroom after quickly scanning the rest of the rooms. I turned the doorknob and walked inside. At first glance, everything looked normal. My eyes landed on an old wardrobe. It looked out of place in the fairly modern looking room. As I opened it, I got a sinking feeling.

Inside, there is a wack load of witchcraft, well shit. Spell bags, jars if God knows what, vials of what looks like blood. Great the bitch downstairs is the one taking out our victims. I froze hearing footsteps coming up the stairs, I shut the wardrobe and hurried out of the room.

I turned the corner and immediately ran into someone. "Dean? Why are you up here?" I looked up and blushed for a second before remembering the problem at hand. "You were taking too long, so I came up to check on you!" He whispered. "This crazy bitch is a witch I just found all the hex bags she's been using on our vics," I filled him in. "Shit, let's get out of here. It was a witch that's so obvious. How did we miss that??" He asked. Well, I know why I missed it, I was way too distracted.

"It doesn't matter. Let's get out of her and come back tonight and gank her." We both went back downstairs and were met with Sam and Mrs. Wilson stating at us. "Uh, Agent Stilinski, we should get going. we have another witness to interview," Dean said, sounding very professional. But Sam knew his brother could tell something was up. "Alright, well, thank you for taking your time to talk to us, Mrs. Wilson, we will be in touch."

In the impala, we broke it down for Sammy. I told him about her bags and the blood vials and stuff. "Man, I hate witches. They're just so gross." Dean interrupted me. Sam and I chuckled, he says that every single time we hunt a witch.

Back at the motel, we were cleaning our guns, and Dean was loading the witch, killing bullets. "Hey guys, I need more bullets. I'm gonna go grab them from baby, I'll be right back." I said, getting up. "Alright," said Sam, not looking up from his laptop, Dean just looked up and smiled before turning back to his gun. Fuck his smile does thing to me I swear.

3rd person POV:
Dean heard the door close and sat there thinking for a moment. "Sammy, has y/n seemed out of it to you?" Sam looked up, surprised by Deans question. "What do you mean?" Sam was still pretty focused on his laptop, half ignoring Dean. "Well, you're closer with her, you know I was wondering if something was up? I don't know she just seems distracted lately,"

"She's only distracted when you're around," Sam blurted without even realizing it. "What?" Dean looked at Sam confused, realizing what he had just said. Sam's eyes widened. "Uh, nothing, I just mean, yeah, I guess she's been distracted," He tried his best to lie. "What do you mean she's distracted when I'm around?" Dean was not going to let this go. "Just forget about it, I didn't say anything," Sam stood up and put his computer back into his bag, nervous Dean would ask you about it, and he would get murdered.

"Just uh forget I said anything!" Dean raised his eyebrow, "What does she like me or something?" He asked his brother, and Sam's face dropped. "She only has a small crush on you. You can't say anything, ok? If she finds out I told you she'll kill me!" Dean sat there stunned for a moment, the gears in his head turning. Shit, it makes sense now.

Y/n opened the door, and both boys scrambled back into place. No one said anything, and she just went back to loading her gun.

This is only part 1 guys