○ Chapter 3 ○ Master Course

I'm here. It took about two days to get ready, but I am finally here. The place where Ai was ordered to go to.

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Coming!" A voice said from inside. the door opened. It was a blonde boy with a hat that opened the door.

"Eh? Who are you?" He asked.

"Oh, my name is Yuriko Otsuka," I said. "May I come in?"

"Uh, sure," he said in an uncertain tone and led me in. Then, a certain someone walked past us.

"Reiji!" I shouted excited my and glomped him.

"Yuri-chan! Hello! Wait, what are you doing here?" Reiji asked.

"I asked Shining if I could come along, you know, because of that," I replied

"That?" He questioned with an eye brow raised.

"Who is this Kotoburi-senpai?" Someone asked. I turned around and saw a girl walking towards us.

"Hi! I'm Yuriko Otsuka!" I greeted.

"Hello, I am Nanami Haruka," she greeted with a smile.

Yay! She's nice!

After that a bunch of other boys walked over. They introduced themselves as the members of Starish. Ittoki Otoya, Hijirikawa Masato, Shinomiya Natsuki, Ichionese Tokiya, Junguji Ren, Kurosu Syo and Ajima Cecil. Then, another band came over. The recently debuted idols. Nakashima Miharu, Hasegawa Kyouichi and Hasegawa Tsubasa.

"What's with all this noise?" A loud voice asked angrily. Oh of course it's Ranmura. I didn't even have to look. I rolled my eyes.

"If you guys have time chatting so loudly, you should spend your time doing something much more productive to your career," a familiar cold voice said sternly. I perked up and shouted, "Hey Ai-kun!"

His eyes widen for a moment then they returned to normal.

Good. Shining didn't tell him.

"What are you doing here Yuri-chan?" He asked.

"You don't want me here?" I whined.

"It's not that. I am just surprised. Did you ask Shining about your visit?" He asked.

"Who said this is a visit? I am staying here from now on!" I replied cheekily.

"WHAT?!" Everyone except Ai shouted in unison.

"Why would Shining allow such a thing?" Ai asked.

"Maybe because I am a poor little girl who has no one else to care for her at home, I pouted. "You already know that dad's always not at 'home'"

"WAIT YOU GUYS ARE SIBLINGS?! YOUR LAST NAMES ARE DIFFERENT!" Tsubasa shouted in shock.

"Baka, I am not related to this cold idiot. I'm the daughter of the professor who created Ai," I replied.

Everyone was staring at me in silence. I felt really uncomfortable.

"Well, I'm going to my room then. Haruka-chan, I will be staying in your room. May I know where that is?" I asked.

"Ah, I will bring you there," she said and led the way.

This is going to be fun!