○With a ᎡᎾᏴᎾᎢ○

"Happy Birthday Yuriko." My cyan haired boyfriend passed me his present. He kissed me on the cheek as I took it from him.

We were officially dating and we both quit the idol business, but we still sing and dance like old times. We post our songs on YouTube and became YouTube stars. The day I woke up from my slumber was 5 five years ago.

If you are wondering what happened to Yumi. She was sent to counseling to help her. Now she is a changed girl and is married to a nice guy at her work place. We still keep in contact.

"Thanks Ai," I said and asked, "Is it okay if I open it?"

"Of course," he replied. I slowly unwrapped the gift and revealed a box. Carefully I opened the box and inside was a beautiful ring. I gasped in surprise. "Wasn't it expensive? You did not have to..."

"Yuriko." Ai grabbed the box and bent down on one knee. "Will you marry me?"

I was so happy, tears started falling from my eyes. Without a second thought and replied with a loud 'Yes!'. He placed the ring on my finger and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back as I remembered all the times we have been together. From our first meeting to our first concert together to our first date. Every single thing. The happy and the sad.

I fell in love with a robot.

"Yuriko this is Ai, take care of him." Father pushed the cyan haired male to me. He looked about my age, but his face was emotionless and blank.

"Hey Ai, my name is Yuriko. Nice to meet you," I greeted.

"Nice to meet you Yuriko-san," he said.

"Pft, drop the honorifics. Yuriko is fine," I laughed.

"Yuriko-chan?" He tilt his head slightly, comfused.

"Oh wells, that works for now," I sighed.

I am happy I did.