○Chapter 22○ Break

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the wait for updates. After much consideration, I will be putting more attention to this book and my Karma Akabane fanfic as they have been incomplete for about a year by now. Warning. The End is nearing. Do enjoy the chapter and leave a comment! This chapter is a little... Yeah... The chapter title name...

WWWWWWWWWWW

From: Unknown

Stay-

WWWWWWWWWWW

Darkness... Again...

"I swear, I am such great friends with this darkness," I muttered. "Anyway, what happened?"

"It happened," a voice said, sadness distinct in her tone. I looked around, confused.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm darkness," the voice said sarcastically.

I laughed at the joke and replied. "Hey, best friend!"

"Yeah hey. But, jokes aside. I am Yuri," the darkness replied. "You can't see me cause I am trapped in that mirror."

Magically, a mirror appeared in front of me with her in it, forcing a smile.

"You are trapped in a mirror?" I asked.

"Yup, is that strange?" she asked. I was going to reply 'yes, then, I remembered before.

...finding myself facing my own reflection in the mirror. No, it was not my reflection. It was that girl. She was on the floor looking down, her eyes were lifeless.

"No, it's not... I've seen you before... Who are you exactly? Are you..." I wanted to say 'Yuri', but I hesitated.

"I see, you have learnt that part of the truth. I'm indeed Yuri," she replied, smiling. "My real name is actually Hisaki Yurine."

"Hisaki... Yurine...? So Yuri was a nickname?" I asked.

"Yup, Aine always called me that," she replied. Her smile faded away when she mentioned him.

"Aine... Who was he? What's the whole truth?" I asked.

"Are you sure you want to know?" She asked. "You'll break."

WWWWWWWWWWW

From: Unknown

Stay out of-

WWWWWWWWWWW

A pain surged through me.

"Y-Yes..." I replied hesitantly.

"You are hesitating, dear," she stated. "You aren't ready."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You simply aren't ready," she sighed. "Goodbye."

WWWWWWWWWWW

From: Unknown

Stay out of my way

WWWWWWWWWWW

+++

The throbbing of my head was the first thing I noticed when I awoke. Next was that I was back in my room and Haruka was sleeping next to my bed, with her head rested there.

Was she taking care of me? Such a nice kouhai!

"Thanks Haruka..." I gave her a pet and got up slowly. I thought Ai would be the first person I see, I guess I was wrong.