○Chapter 29○ Memories

"We're here." Aito brought us to an arcade. It was my first time visiting one, but I did not understand why he brought us here.

"What are we going to do here?" I asked nervously. Did he want to play games?

"Training. Follow me," he replied and walked into the arcade.

"I don't get how this is going to be training. I think he just wanted an excuse to play games," Azusa commented.

"He is not like that..." I protested softly and followed him into the arcade. He stopped in front of a dancing game or a singing game. I honestly was not sure.

"This is a karaoke and dancing game. Two people at a time. Someone will sing and the other will dance. I will sing. Yurika, you will dance," Aito explained and stepped onto the singing platform. I stepped onto the dancing platform with arrows and gulped down a saliva.

"Good luck Yuri-chan!" Azusa exclaimed. Her brother took out his phone and started recording us, "I am recording so that you can check out where you can improve on."

"That's helpful. Thanks," I replied. Even though it was just a game...

Aito was busy choosing a song, then he asked, "Let's start easy."

The song started to play.

"I just got your message," Aito started off. It seemed that he was familiar with the song and the screen in front of me started showing dance moves I had to do. It was quick and sudden, but I managed to adapt to them somehow.

(A/N: I am addicted to this game. Help! Seven is love. Seven is life. Seven is my husbando.)

At the end of the song, I was panting and tired. The song was pretty catchy so I decided to check it out when I get back. I thought I did pretty well, but the scoreboard said otherwise. I got a C and when I looked to Aito's screen, he got an A. I gritted my teeth in embarrassment and shouted, "One more time!"

He nodded and selected the next song. The next one was a song I was quite familiar with. I heard it in some anime shops in malls.

But, the dance moves were much faster than the previous song and it was harder. I never thought, I, the robot father created would have so much trouble dancing. Well, I suppose practice make perfect and I have not really been practicing my dancing. I spend most of my time on lyrics and score sheets. I just barely passed the dancing transfer student entrance examinations to get into Shining Academy.

I got another 'C' and he got 'A'. I did not understand what I was doing wrong. I was doing my best to follow all the moves they show.

"Focus on making the dance, you, instead of just following what they tell you dance," Aito said. "Following them makes all your actions rigid and it does not help you one bit."

Making the dance... Me? Like add my own elements? That's kind of challenging...

"I will try..." I muttered and inserted another coin into the machine.

"I'll show you, let's change places," Aito said and stepped off the karaoke platform. I stepped off the dancing one and moved to the karaoke station. I tapped on the screen and chose a song I was familiar with.