○Chapter 20○ Our Wish

"Ai... Where are you?" I mumbled as I walked out of the lab. For some reason, I felt like my senses were all going haywire. My sight was getting blurry, my hearing was having some problems and I felt like I was heating up really quickly.

"Ai..." My legs gave way and I was falling down the stairs. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact of my body to the flat ground. I winced as my body rolled down. I crashed on the ground. My vision was still blurry, but now not because of my malfunctioning from learning what I was, but because I was crying. I was crying uncontrollably.

"Yuri, are you okay?" Ai asked and rushed over, helped me up. I thanked him softly, for some reason my senses were slowly coming back. I grabbed onto him and let my tears flow continuously.

"Ai... I am a robot," I told him truthfully.

"What..." He muttered in disbelief.

"I don't know what to do Ai!" I shouted in tears.

"I have no clue either," Ai replied with his usual deadpanned look. It did not look like he cared, but I knew he did deep down. For some reason my heart was starting to feel more at ease.

Was it his touch? His presence? Or could it be because of our 'past'?

"I know what you can do~!" a loud familiar voice shouted loudly. We both knew who it was. The one person who we hoped did not know of our situation at all.

Shining Saotome!

"Shining... Crap. This is bad. He will find out..." I muttered.

"Find out what? When I already know. You two should know of the 'No love rule', right?????" Shining asked.

I looked down and remained silent.

"But it's okay!!!!!!" He said, dragging his words like usual. "Both of you... I see a shining path for both of you. We can use this relationship to form a new group!"

"Huh? What do you mean?" Ai asked.

"Ladies and gentlemen! May I present AiKo! The talented, the beautiful! Otsuka Yuriko! And the emotionless, the cool! Mikaze Ai. Catch them in the debut concert!" Shining shouted as if he was advertising us somewhere else.

"What do you mean debut concert?" I asked.

"Exactly what I mean. You both have no right to go against this. You both broke a very important rule and if you will be fired if you do not want to do so," Shining warned.

"We will do it," Ai replied.

"What about Quartet Night, Ai?" I asked.

"I can handle both, don't worry," Ai replied.

"Okay then..." I sighed. "I will write the song. This concert is in two weeks right? We will make the most of it!"

"That's what I like to hear!"

+++

"Here's the song Ai!" I said happily and showed him the paper.

He read through and replied. "Sounds good. Do you want to add the lyrics together?"

"Okay! What should we call it?" I asked.

"What do you think?"

"Our Wish... I wish to find out more about that..." I averted my eyes as I thought of that girl.

"That?"

I shook my head and replied. "Nothing at all."

"Then, I wish to learn more about 'love'." He replied and I gave a smile.

"I promise I will teach you more about that.

+++

(Yuriko is italic. Ai is bold. Together is Bold+Italic)

Our Wish

The snow falls on the ground tonight
And everything just seems so right
The stars in the winter sky is shining so bright
"Beautiful, aren't they?"
The warmth from the fireplace
Your hot cold breath on my skin
Is this what love is?
"I love you!"

I had no idea
What this feeling was
My 'heart' was beating so fast
"Why does my chest feel weird?"
Your touch was warm
Your smile was sweet
I wanted you
"I needed you."

And so, we closed our eyes and held our breath
And wished upon a shooting star
For our love to be all right
I build a thousand paper cranes
I will build them with you
For... Our... Wish...
To come true~

Your heart is as cold as ice
How can I make it go boom boom boom?
It's practically a dream
"What should I do?"

What is love?
Would you teach me?
This unfamiliar beating of my heart
"Sensei, teach me please"

And so, we closed our eyes and held our breath
And wished upon a shooting star
For our love to be all right
I build a thousand paper cranes
I will build them with you
For... Our... Wish...
To come true~

We are quietly falling
The innocence of our love is slowly evolving
This problem we are solving

My heart beats for you,

I want to know why,

I love you

And so, we closed our eyes and held our breath
And wished upon a shooting star
For our love to be all right
I build a thousand paper cranes
I will build them with you
For... Our... Wish...
To come true~

Please come true....

(A/N: I am so sorry. This whole entire chapter sucks, but I ran out of ideas. In the future, after I finish this book and come back to edit. I promise I will extend this. Also, this song was written by me last year in around October.)