○Chapter 28○ I am falling in love again

Do I really resemble Yuriko?

I spent the last week researching on it. Yuriko did indeed look like me. Perhaps she was who Father based me off. The timing seemed perfect, but there was something else I found while researching on her. I found another idol who died several years before. Her name was Hisaki Yurine, she was regarded as a prodigy in her idol days. She was partnered with Kisaragi Aine and they both looked a lot like Aito and me. It was strange.

"Yurika-san, Yurika!" His voice broke my train of thoughts.

"Oh right, sorry, what were you saying?" I asked Aito.

"I was saying that you should work on your dancing," he said. Oh my dancing... "You were lucky the dancing for our song wasn't complicated, but if it comes to hard moves, you fail at them."

"Well, I can't move around well. I can't help it," I laughed it off. Aito and I gotten much closer after working together. Almost as if we knew each other for years.

"That's why we are going to practice this weekend. Meet me in front of school on Saturday at 10," Aito said.

"Sure, wait what? Isn't that like a-a d-date?" I stuttered.

"No it isn't. it's practice."

"Okay..."

It is still a date!

+++

I sighed as I slumped on my bed. What was I going to do if dad found out? Even worse, Shining-sensei!

"What's wrong Yuri-chan?"My roommate asked as she put down her headphones.

"I am going out with Aito this Saturday to practice dancing with him. Apparently, I dance terribly," I sighed.

"Isn't that like a date?!" She gasped. "You know that's not allowed! If the principal finds out..."

"I know! But It's not a date, he says..." I sighed. "I am kind of afraid it will cause a misunderstanding..."

"Hmm... I got an idea! Why not make it a group hang out? I will invite a friend of mine so it won't be like you guys are alone!" Azusa suggested. I nodded and quickly asked Aito about it, he replied that it would be okay.

"He said it will be all right, but I never actually went out with friends before. Please help me Azu-chan!" I cried and hugged her.

"Don't worry! Leave it all to me!" Azusa said and pointed at herself. "I will teach you everything!"

"Hehe~ Thanks!" I smiled and hugged her tighter.

My first outing since then... I am kind of excited!

+++

"Are you sure I look okay? I haven't worn a dress in a long time, what do I have to do take note? What if I accidentally get it dirty cause it's white? I hate to dirty your clothes, Azu-chan" I asked nervously as I looked at myself in the mirror, checking every side. I was wearing a white dress with some frills. I did not bring any dresses with me to this academy so Azusa was lending me one of hers.

"You look wonderful Yuri-chan! Don't sweat the small details, it's a gift from me, so don't worry about getting it dirty so go all out!" Azusa replied. "Come on we better hurry and meet them! It's going to be 10 soon!"

I took a glance at the time on the clock. It was 9.50am already. We had to run to the gate as it takes 15 minutes to walk there and Aito hated people being late. How I know that? I have honestly no idea, just a hunch I suppose.

"You are late." Aito commented as he watched Azusa and me pant after our dash down. Azusa partner handed us a bottle of water he happened to have in his bag. He looked a little like Azusa, with the red hair and all.

"Nee-san. You are finally here," he sighed. This was Azusa's little brother? "Hey I am Ittoki Jun. Azu-nee has told me about you, Yurika-chan. Nice to meet you."

"Hey... Nice to meet you too..." I greeted between breaths. Aito was glaring at us with an irritated expression on his face. I drank down the water and thanked him.

"Sorry Aito-kun. We tried but failed to make it in time," I bowed in apology to Aito. He stared at me for a few seconds before his expression soften and he sighed.

"We wasted enough time. We better get going to practice," he said. "Let's get going." And he started to walk to the train station.

"Hey, where are we going to practice?" I asked as I quickly walk towards him. He was wearing hoodie and jeans. He looked pretty cool in them. I tugged on the dress, I felt a little unsatisfied. I wondered why.

"It's where I train at, it's good," he replied. "The Pro- My father told me it was a good place," he replied.

"Oh, I see. I can't wait!" I replied with a smile. I still felt unsatisfied as I tugged on the rims of my dress.

"Don't leave us behind!" Azusa shouted as she grabbed Jun and walked quickly behind us. I supposed Aito wanted to waste little time and get to the place so it would not disrupt his schedule. He was extremely OCD, especially with his schedules. I wonder how he keeps up with them all the time. I was too busy thinking that I was not paying attention to where I was looking.

"Look out!" I felt someone grab my hand and pull me back as a car drive past me in front of me. I landed on the soft fabric and a familiar smell assailed my nose. It smelled sweet like honey and a tinge of jasmine. I looked up and realized it was Aito who caught me. I was almost going to be run down by a car. The thought of it scared me.

"Are you all right?" Azusa asked in a concerned tone. "You are not hurt anywhere right?"

"Y-Yes, I am fine..." I replied. "Sorry... I was not paying attention to where I was going..." 

"It's all right, thank god Aito caught you in time!" Azusa sighed. I glanced up to Aito, he had his usual deadpanned expression, he did not seem like he cared. It kind of irritated me, but being so close to him, made my 'heart' race. My system was heating up pretty quickly. I pushed away from his grip and thanked him, embarrassed.

"Be more careful next time. You wouldn't like to get hurt right?" Aito said.

"Y-Yeah..."

"Also, you look nice in your normal clothes." He caught me off guard. I was starting to overheat so I went to power saving mode to duce the amount of power I was using. I can't break down in the middle of the day.

I was unbelievably happy. My heart was beating rapidly. I could not stop staring at him. I could not help but think...

That I was falling in love...

Again.