○Chapter 13○ On Set

"I love you!" I confessed, blushing furiously.

"I'm sorry. I don't feel the same towards you,"Ai replied with his usual deadpanned look.

I looked down solemnly, then looked up and forced a smile. "I knew that... I'm so sorry Elliot... I got carried away with how you look... You look exactly like him..." I started to weep a little.

"Don't cry... It's okay..." Ai said and wiped away my tears.

"Cut! Good job! We will have a break now," the director said.

I sighed and went to the snack bar to get a sandwich to eat.

"Are you tired Ai?" I asked Ai, also the one playing the male protagonist, Elliot.

"Not really," he replied. "You need to work on making your tears more natural."

"Yeah, I know. This is the first time I worked in a movie you know? I am still quiet new to this." I said in my defense.

"You have to practice more. How about we go through the lines in the next scene?" He asked.

"Sure," I replied as I took out the script.

"Can we at least... Still be friends?" I said in the most hopeful voice I could do.

"Sure, why not?" Ai said with a smile.

Even though I know it is all fake, I can't help but think that everything he did in each scene was real. Is this how a real professional is like?

"Hey, don't space out like that," Ai reprimanded.

"S-Sorry... I have to go to the washroom," I said and got up.

"Be quick. We have to be on set in 3 minutes," Ai replied. I nodded and headed to the washroom. I looked around the set. We were filming at a castle. Let me just say that it is a beautiful castle. The design was unique and the scenery had a calming effect on me. I guess it is alright to wake up to a place like this...

+++

~flashback~

AI'S POV

(A/N: YAY I FINALLY DO A POV FOR AI)

Yuriko is still sleeping. I don't blame her entirely because she stayed up last night memorizing the script, but she should be more disciplined.

I took my phone out and called Reiji to come over. He should be free today. He came over in a flash with this weird hyper grin plastered on his face.

"Ai-Ai! You finally called me! I was starting to think your phone was something you will never use!" Reiji cried and hugged me.

"Is it that weird that I never use my phone?" I asked my super hyper acquaintance.

"Yes! You and the rest of Quartet Night are so cold to me," he pouted.

"That's because you annoy us a lot," I replied bluntly.

"I do not. Anyways, what did you call me for and where's Yuriko?" He asked.

I pointed at the sleeping girl in bed and Reiji asked, "Don't you guys have to get to the set in an hour or so?"

"Yeah, I was hoping you drive us there since it's kind of hard to get her to the set," I replied.

"Why don't you wake her up?" He asked.

"She is a heavy sleeper and is very grouchy when woken up," I replied as I recalled the events that happened the last time I woke her up.