Chapter 25 - (S3) Pool

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Y/N POV-

The first semester of U.A had ended and after that Summer Vacation was on, and we got into a whole fiasco at I-Island.
But of course, just because it was summer vacation, that did not meat it was all fun and games, so me and Izuku continued our independent training as preparation to the training camp.

Citezen: "Can you see that? He's already save a hundred people! That's crazy! It hasn't even been ten minutes! That's crazy!"
All Might: "Ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!"
Citezen: "He's laughing!"
All Might: "It's fine now. Why? Because I am here."

Izuku: "All Might..."
Y/n: "I can't count how many times he already saw this video..."

The doorbell ringed on that moment.

Y/n: "I'll go." I standed up.
Izuku: "Okay."

Going to the door, I opened it to see...

Y/n: "Mineta-kun, Kaminari-kun? What are you two do-- Ow!"

One thing I always forget is that I taller than the door, so I have to crouch down a bit to pass it through.
The problem is, since my hia depth perception fails sometimes, I constantly bump into walls or walk into things, this was one of that times.

Y/n: "Damn door!" I placed my hand at my forehead.
Kaminari: "Hey, Y/n!" He waved.
Mineta: "Let's go to the pool!"
Y/n: Ō_Ō "...The pool?"

Kaminari: "Yeah, before the summer training camp

Kaminari: "Yeah, before the summer training camp."
Mineta: "Let's train together!" He thumbs up.

I eyed them suspiciously as my eye stared down at them.

Y/n: "Fiiiine." I said with some uncertainty and suspicion behind my voice. "Just let me call Izuku-kun first."

-Later-

Mineta, Kaminari, Me and Izuku all went together to U.A, entering the teachers office for a talk with Aizawa.

Mineta: "Excuse us." He said as us got inside.
Aizawa: "What is it, you four?"
Kaminari: "Mr. Aizawa, about the form we turned in the day before yesterday to use the pool."
Aizawa: "Oh right, the school granted permission." Both Mineta and Kaminari ripped their fists in victory. "You can use the pool until 5 p.m."
Kaminari: "Yes, sir!"
Mineta: "Thank you very much!" He and Kaminari bowed with me and Izuku bowing after.

Aizawa: "You said you wanted to use the pool for endurance training, right?" He looked at some papers. "Do your best." The moved to us.

Us: "Yes sir!" Izuku and I nodded.