Chapter 1- Dreaming Wet or Wet Dreams?

JUNE sat looking at the blank computer screen. Not a word coming to her mind. Feeling defeated she slumped back in her seat. She wasn't inspired by anything or anyone. It wasn't exactly depression or writers block. She just felt as if something vital was missing. Perhaps a thing she longed for.

    June was occasionally prone to having wild fantasies since she was a teen and had began her writing journey that way. She'd lay up late, past the witching hour and imagine herself having conversations with beautiful beings. She'd craft each detail of them. From eye color down to a mole. The only thing she couldn't do was their voices. That was a magic all it's own.

    Letting the nostalgia linger, June remembered when her dreams first changed towards romance. She had imagined up this goddess of a woman. They were on a boat in the middle nowhere. June was a young 21 then; horny and desperate for meaningful connection people her age weren't fond of. And each night she conjured up this lively woman with violet eyes with a tattoo down her back, she had no clue how her brain imagined. They talked and eventually talking turned to kissing. Some of the hottest kissing she still had yet to do.

    Feeling her eyelids get heavy, June decided to get herself away from her desk and into bed. She hadn't thought of her dream woman in years. Now in her 30's June felt a bit silly recalling how the woman had made her feel. How she'd wake up pleasuring herself to thoughts of her.

    Soon sleep slipped throughout her petite body. Her limbs languid, she succumbed to blissful rest, thoughts of wanting to see her dream girl again drifting on a wishful whim....

~~

    With fingertips stroking up her neck, June melted into the sensation of being touched. Wet kisses were laid upon her skin, feather light across her collarbone.

    In the back of her mind, she realized she was naked, and in her bed. And so not at all; alone.

    Still she lingered in that dream state, enjoying the Slumber until she felt those lips trail across her taut right nipple. It was erect as warm lips clasped over it, a tongue flicking across the tip, June jerked; startled.

    Wavy dark chocolate hair and violet colored, black lined eyes, are what she took in first. And the full red lips in a smile above her perky full breasts.

    "Hello, June Chase." The mysterious woman said simply, her voice like milk drizzled with honey. The writer swallowed hard, gazing into her otherworldly light lavender eyes. Her mind was surely playing tricks on her. Right?

    Long nailed fingers gripped her other breast, idly squeezing it. "You don't remember me?" Asked the mysterious woman leaning back. Her tone was playful, mischievous even. Only a hint of sadness in her violet depths. She was so deliciously golden hued and completely nude, besides her back being fully covered with black tattooed, geometric designs that resembled flowers.

    June's mouth fell open as recognition hit. "Flor?"

    The woman grinned her eyes bright. "You do remember me." June reached up touching Flor's face. She didn't understand how she felt so real. "I am real." Flor said as if reading her mind.

   "How?" June asked mesmerized. Not believing her, but going with it. She reached out feeling Flor's impossibly soft dark brown hair. It's waves were silky and smooth highlighted with honey blonde. Gazing down, her breasts were full, the nipples hard. She was exquisite.

    "I'm real; here for you. Because your body and mind had your spirit reach out to me again. You called me again June. So here I am, in the same form I knew you'd desire. The same form you crafted for me." Flor said matter of factly touching June's thick curly hair. Mirroring her.