Chapter 2: Wetter Dreams To Come

ERO stood there in the dark as Flor materialized before him back into their spirit domain.

    She was in a great mood humming beneath her breath. Her voice was smooth and lilting. It always made him hard at unexpected times. So distracted, she didn't see him standing there waiting for her.

    "I saw you with the gorgeous human Flor," he said causing her to jump.

    She narrowed her brows at him, her violet eyes taking in his near nudity. His arousal. She smiled, "You're not jealous are you, my consort?"

    Ero chuckled, his deep voice vibrating around their bedroom. He'd been in the same form for centuries now because he knew its affect on Flor and everyone else. The light brown, smooth skin. How he was over 6 foot and muscled in just the right way like an athlete would be. His dark soft curly hair topping his head. And his facial features were classically handsome. Square jawline. Dark thick brows, over the brightest moss green eyes you'd ever seen on a person.

    It also didn't hurt that he indeed was a spirit of Passion. Like Flor was Desire, the two were Immortal beings brought forth by The Divine Source; the seemingly wild, life giving energy in the cosmos.

    They went by many names. Gods. Goddesses. Angels. Demons. Entities. Aliens. Flor herself called them Immortals of The DS. And he always liked that. She normally had her modern twist on things. He was younger yet Flor carried her youth robustly.

    "I'm never jealous, Flor. In this we are the same. I'm just curious as to why you chose that particular human. You haven't been answering the mortals in such an intimate way anymore. But you chose her. Why?" He asked, genuine curiosity filling his eerie beautiful eyes.

    Flor stepped further into their bedroom. She was as nude as she'd been with the writer. In fact she hardly wore clothes in their domain. And if she did it was see through or sultry. She likened her style to the "influencers" of this era. Or Bohemian chic, meets Serena from some show about a gossiping girl. Whatever that was. Flor was fascinated with any human media.

    Being sure to give Ero a long heated look down his impressive form, she told him the truth for they never lied to each other. "Because it wasn't the first time I'd met this human. I first met her when she was 21. She dreamt me up on a boat. And we made out from sun up to sun down every night for a week or two. No sex."

    She shrugged shyly. "She made me feel seen and..."

    "Desired." Ero said with a sad smile, for he knew she didn't feel as such these days. Not like it use to be. They were once worshipped by mortals. Revered. Known. It wasn't the same anymore.

    Flor grinned pleasantly, "Yes. It's why I've stayed in this form, you know. The human imagined each detail, I barely had to edit anything."

    Ero took a step closer to her. "She made you ejaculate too." He stated, his eyes traveling her body.

    Flor sighed. "They say squirt now, my love. And yes. She did. I didn't think a mortal could."

    "But she did," he said his chest rising and falling.

    Flor cocked her head to the side. "You're still aroused." She said looking at the length of him thick, beneath the black silk boxers he wore. Ero clenched his chiseled jawline. "Very aroused," she clarified.

   He swallowed as she started to encircle him until she stood behind him, close enough he could feel the tips of her breasts brush the middle of his back. Ever the tease Flor was. It was her nature.

    "I thought you weren't attracted to humans anymore Ro. That you didn't get impassioned. Even when you take one to bed in Slumber. That's been ages ago..." She said casually. Carefully, Flor put her hands on his hips, dancing her long nailed fingers there, she marveled at the curve of his v line and perky muscled bottom.