Chapter 9: Concluded

The way Lilah kissed her caused Flor to close her eyes. It was like she was being kissed for the very first time. The softness of Lilah’s lips. Her chocolate like taste. It was almost too much as Flor moaned.

    Lilah broke away her eyes searching Flor’s. She gently cupped her face running her thumb across Flor’s wet lips. “You taste like the first citrus fruit ever plucked.” Lilah said as she softly kissed her again.

    Flor trembled as Lilah’s tongue danced with hers. She barely even registered when her back greeted the wall. They weren’t going to make it to the bed and Flor didn’t care. “Take me now, Lilah.” Flor demanded as Lilah bit her lip hungrily. She ached so profoundly she wanted her right then and there.

    Lilah’s hands explored Flor’s body. Traveling down her sides. She cupped her ass slipping from the back to gently tease her pussy and inching away. Flor wouldn’t be able to handle her teasing. She was already weak from the controlled pressure of Lilah’s spirit pressing into her own. Lilah was holding back and Flor wanted her all. Even if she didn’t think she could handle it.

    Lilah drew her hands away her dark eyes tense. “I cannot control myself with you Flor. Not as I did with Ro.”

    Flor reached up her hands going into Lilah’s lush, dark, wavy hair. She pulled her down into another soul seeking kiss. “I don’t want you to hold anything back. I want to feel your all. Take me Lilah.” She whispered into her nape, biting her hard.

    Lilah grabbed her face and kissed her deeper. Their tongues battling and Flor felt it more than saw Lilah unmasking her spirit. It was another form of undressing. Heated energy pressed into Flor’s skin and it called to her own spirit until she was sucking it all up. Flor grabbed Lilah tighter as she flooded her senses.

    Then Lilah was touching Flor’s clit. Her hot fingertips working her in circles as she kissed her and flooded her synapses with sensation. Never in her existence had Flor experienced such a thing. It were as if Lilah was fucking her inside out already. She hadn’t even put a finger into Flor and it felt like she was fucking her with the biggest spiritual dick ever. A wave of never-ending pleasure pumping in between her legs. She was throbbing.

    Flor’s orgasm hit her unexpectedly as Lilah lifted up Flor’s leg pressing on her clit in just the right spot. Flor yelled, her head hitting the wall hard as she felt her own magic breaking free of her control. The orgasm mounting and cresting fast and hard. Lilah groaned loud as Flor’s orgasm intertwined around them both. She was lucky her home was already warded because she was sure every Immortal of the DS would feel this union of hers and Lilah’s. Ro most definitely would. Aporia too.

    They made eye contact and Flor knew her own eyes were probably glowing. This hadn’t happened with her since she first had sex with Aporia. Lilah’s own eyes were like dark gems with specs of white drifting throughout them. She was like the night sky. Cloudless and endless.

     Lilah gently lowered them both to the ground. She shrugged off her mesh robe and slid her body between Flor’s lush thighs. Flor thought she would use her fingers but Lilah leaned forward and kissed up her stomach. Her mouth closed over Flor’s waiting nipples treating them both. She kissed her way up to Flor’s mouth. Her hands pressing on the wall so hard Flor heard the wood creaking. Lilah was still holding back some. Lilah snuggled in closer until Flor felt her pussy on hers. Lilah flexed her hips in time with a wave of her magic and Flor moaned deeply. The air had the familiar charge again and Lilah’s gold band reappeared; slithering down over her neck, her breasts, down her torso. Flor watched fascinated as it drifted around Lilah’s hips like a belt then protruded outward from her skin in the shape of a gold phallus as Lilah slightly leaned back. She’d made her own strap-on and dildo.

    Flor gasped, wondrously, as it slightly jerked. “Its like a penis.” She said in awe. “Can I touch it?”

    Lilah grinned, “You may.”

    Flor greedily reached out between them feeling it. It was warm, smooth like something polished, hard, but soft enough she knew it’d feel amazing inside of her.

    Lilah closed her eyes as Flor rubbed it between her hands. “Do you feel that?” Flor asked stroking it faster. Her hands loving the texture of it. The warmth. It was unlike anything she ever touched.

    Lilah trembled, her bosom moving with her shudder. “My Diadem is an extension of my spirit. A part of me. I can change its shape to whatever I like. So yes. I can feel it.” She said her eyelids heavy as Flor ran her thumb over the smooth tip.

    Flor’s excitement hitched up. “You can make it bigger or smaller?”

    To demonstrate; Lilah’s magic trickled out and it shrunk and grew right in Flor’s hands. Flor giggled. She had never seen something like this. She knew that each of The Twelve had a gold band. She didn’t know it was a living extension of themselves. That they could make it into whatever they liked. Wetness pooled between her thighs at the endless possibilities. “Fuck me now Lilah.”

     Lilah’s eyes darkened even more and she nodded. Flor moved her hand as Lilah inched back into position. She pressed the tip at Flor’s vagina and she immediately tilted back. Not only was it warm but since it was a part of Lilah it physically vibrated with her magic in contact with Flor’s body. Flor had to brace herself as another orgasm threatened her at that mere touch.

    Lilah paused herself, waiting as Flor gathered her breath. “Being fucked by Diadem, is something I haven’t ever done to a lower spirit. Are you sure you can handle it?”

    Flor swallowed. “Yes. I know I can.” She said eagerly. This was what she’d been waiting for. This was something new she never thought she’d ever encounter. Flor wasn’t about to back out now. Her spirit needed this and she’d give anything to experience it. “I need you.” Flor said earnestly. It was the most honest thing she had admitted to Lilah. To herself in a very long while.

    Lilah’s lips pressed together as an abundance of unknown emotions washed across her seductive face. Flor didn’t know her well enough, but she could sense Lilah needed her too. And once she started sliding into Flor’s wetness, there was no going back. For either of them.