Important Information

Author's Note

   *Please be advised this book isn't for children. There are explicit scenes of sex, there will be violence and there is absolutely a lot of Queerness. This first book is on the erotica edge, but there is a plot line for balance and I pride myself on making it a comfortable exploration of feminine desire. As well as a bit of male.

*To me sexy is universal. So I want you The Reader to be comfortable during this fun exploration into this world I'm creating. I am also aiming to provoke you as The Reader. I love story telling and I am a lover of books. It is a wondrous adventure of mental creation and I want it to be sensual, dark, twisted and beautiful on that edge of romance. A little bit of humor too. I simply want to be seduced when I read. So I aiming to write a story like that. For it to be a carefree exchange. So have some spice with a mystery plot. Be welcome to rereads of the scenes. Chapter 1, 2, 5-...,..,9...,..Whew.... am I giving away too much?? It's so fun lol. Ok, I won't share them all. You'll just have to read for the plot 😉.

    *I also hope no one is offended and I welcome all adults who are either straight, curious or on the Queer spectrum. It is mostly from a bisexual female perspective. But ❤ is ❤. Sex is sex. So I hope you all enjoy. This will be your only warning besides what's in the description that this is a naughty feast 😇.

    *Also as per Wattpad decrees; everything written is copy protected. So no reproductions of said words are authorized. All characters and situations are fictional and fantasy.

  *I'm truly thankful and excited for any who read this and supports my journey. This is only Book 1, but I will be making this a series and I hope you all enjoy the ride. And if there are other creators who follow, vote etc... I will support you as well. Let's do this together.

  *This is also my first step back into writing after a decade hiatus. I say this is my final draft, but we all know Final is perspective lol. As a perfectionist I will probably be going back and polishing chapters here and there as I finish my manuscript. I'll let you all know if I change vital information. So please be kind if you read any fauxpas etc and let me know. I'm relearning this craft. And it's my first forray into Sapphic storytelling. I hope you're as excited as I am.

    Happy Reading!!!!

   Your Sapphic Writer,

    Lo Lace