CHAPTER 10 pt. 1: Indulgence

June pulled the red head female closer into her body as the music played on. All of her friends were married or had kids and couldn’t just get up late and head to a club. So June went alone. She hadn’t been out in forever. At first it felt awkward. The club goers were younger and they danced differently. Then the hot bartender had told her a mystery man had bought her 3 tequila shots. June didn’t drink much and the alcohol went right to her brain. Now she was dancing with a woman probably ten years younger than her. The alcohol loosening her hips and her social anxiety.

    The woman kept commenting how beautiful June was over the music and soon she was feeling June more sensuously as they danced to another song. The woman’s hands traveling June’s ample backside and squeezing. June tried her best to get lost in the sensation; just she kept picturing Aporia instead of this young red head with her big breasts. After the third dance, June politely excused herself to the girl’s utter disappointment. June needed someone completely opposite of Aporia. Stat.

    Heading towards the bar with her buzz already fading; she saw him. Her neighbor, Lin Kian. He stood there all sexy in a black t-shirt that hugged the planes of his wide chest and brown jeans. His black hair was down and his almond gaze locked on her; dead serious.

    Without a pause he stalked to her, his intentions clear. Not saying anything he pulled her tight into his body and turned her around, so she fit tight against him. He started dancing smoothly; his mouth at her nape; warm breath tickling across her skin.

    June immediately heated as his musky male scent and rhythm tantalized her senses. He was a great dancer and her body fit into his like a glove. His large hands spun her around and he pulled her into him and they made eye contact. There was no humor in his gaze. Just raw heat; both of them swaying to the beat.

    Yes. This was what she needed. Nothing about Lin was like Aporia. With his muscled arms holding her close he finally spoke. His deep voice making her wet. “Let’s go home,” he whispered.

    June looked up at his sexy mysterious eyes and couldn’t say no. There was something about Lin that she wanted to indulge in. He took her mind off everything with his body, his vibe. “Yes, let’s.” She agreed. Eagerly.

    The bar was a mere block away from their apartments so they walked together; him holding her close from the slight night breeze that ruffled her curly hair. He smelled so amazing and was such a gentleman in how he held her tightly. It wasn’t awkward as it could be when you went home with someone that first time. And while they’d been neighbors for year’s they weren’t friends. This familiarity she was feeling, was odd in a pleasant way.

    Once inside the building his apartment was closer so they both went there without question. Each trading shy looks.

    When the door closed the shyness disappeared and it was June who reached for him first and kissed him. They had been flirting a long while now; this was the culmination. June really wanted to forget herself. With his full soft lips meeting her own hungrily; she thought she might.. He easily picked her petite self up, her legs wrapping around his slim waist.

    His kiss was amazing as he effortlessly carried her into his bedroom. His soft, sexy, wet lips, plush and warm. Her hands in his silky hair pulling him closer with her necessity. He set her on the edge of the bed. The lights were still off but behind him she saw he had a full length mirror and that turned her on seeing her reflection.

    Lin looked down at her ominously and easily took off his shirt. The man was sculpted. His smooth skin shining in the dark blue of the room. He ran a hand through his hair moving it away from his face. “May I remove your dress June Chase?”