Chapter 9: pt. 1 The Way It Turns Around...

"Fuck," Ro said as his dick got hard for the millionth time. The two men about to fuck in front of him, each looked at him greedily. The one on top was very muscular with long red hair and goatee. Tattoos adorned both arms and his back curving around his ass. He was a very beautiful man even for human standards. "Are you sure you just want to watch us?" He asked Ro, eye brow raised.

    Ro nodded, as the man beneath the red head stroked his thick, impressive dick. Ro had every part of passion so he enjoyed watching two men as well. He even enjoyed getting his dick sucked from time to time from one. As long as he was dominant, which for him that’s what he liked about being with a man. Just he found he preferred women in his later years. And he liked the opposite; for women to be dominant with him.

    These two were testing him though with their passion. The one beneath was named Dylan. He was olive toned with hair as curly as Ro’s. His lustful brown eyes were so full of want he was near coming already. Brice was the red heads name, watched Ro as he paused at the other man’s entrance. Dylan was already wet and lubed for Brice and he teased him with the flexing of his hips. The tip of his thick hardness spreading Dylan as he pressed a little and backed out. Over and over. The same as Ro would do.

    Ro's impatience grew watching Brice’s pleasured torture. "Fuck him,” Ro commanded. Brice flashed white teeth and started inching his way more into Dylan. He started so slowly, Ro wanted to walk over and move the other man’s hips himself. Then Brice was moving his hips at a steady rhythm. The slip of his cock so smooth Ro could feel their energies mixing as the pleasure mounted. Their passion for each other. For him. Their love. He cursed under his breath. Love. He felt their love. Ro watched as Brice's focused went back to Dylan. How he passionately swiveled his pelvis. His thick dick coming in and out of Dylan. How Dylan held his own dick his pleasure building and building. They moved with years of experience together. Masculine and primal.
Ro knew their love fueled their passion for each other.

    Brice was fully on edge now as Ro let his own energy out so they would feel it and he could tap into what they were experiencing. Brice was burying himself as deep into Dylan as he could get. His muscles straining with the effort. Veins bulging as he fought his own orgasm. Ro watched them both go over the edge and he himself just stayed hard in his lap.

    “So this is what you wanted me to see Lilah?” He asked her as she eased up behind him in the chair. She was in spirit form and they couldn’t see her. They were all in Slumber, with Lilah controlling the elements of the dream.

    She kneeled down beside him her voice low and seductive. “They love each other Ro. That is what drives them more than anything. Same as you.”

    He ignored her statement. “I know you met with Flor. I smell her even on your spirit. I knew she would seek you out. If she had you first, I had done the same.” He glanced at her, “Did you tell her what you told me? Did you have sex?” He wasn’t sure as he asked her. Lilah was near impossible to read unless she wanted to be. Flor was similar and was near the only other Immortal he knew that could mask completely if she wanted too. She hid her gifts well yet he knew her. Knew she would want Lilah. She wouldn’t be able to resist. How could she? Better yet how could Lilah resist her?

    “You didn’t have sex with her?” He said incredulous. Reading her silence. Even older spirits were stubborn. She gave him a glare and he sobered real quick. He knew to be honored she was even talking to a low spirit like him.

    “I thought you wanted her Lilah. What’s the point of any of this unless you follow through. You said you needed all the support you could get.”

    She stood up her gaze murderous. “Watch your tone Ero, before I cut it.” She then vanished in a show of rainbow like glitter. Her spiritual energy crackling the ties that held this dream of Brice and Dylan together.