chapter 10 pt.2

Aporia was distraught as she poured herself another drink. Leaving June felt right, however it seemed to eat at her heart the further the night went on. Her thoughts were in turmoil enough so she ignored the magical bell of her wards going off.. Until she was no longer alone.

    Turning around, Aporia exhaled  seeing Ero standing by her fridge his posture casual, though the wild energy of sex clung to him. He always had a sense of timing. Right now she needed him. Not saying anything she strolled across her kitchen, the wood barely making any sounds as she tip toed to him. His rich brown skin and green eyes seemed intense as she looked up at him. It was there; in his wonder that she knew, he knew the truth about her. At least some of it.

    He reached out cupping her face. He wasn’t angry. No; it was amazement mixed with desire and Aporia concluded she rather he had been mad. She wasn’t anything to put on a pedestal. She was honestly a good reason why no one should ever be on one.

    “Who told you?” Aporia asked quietly as he gently ran his fingers through her hair. It felt good and soothing. He knew she loved it.

    Ero pouted, his jaw tightening. “That’s all you have to say?”

    Aporia tilted her chin up. Defiance deep in her two toned eyes. “I owe no one an explanation. Both you and Flor knew I had a past.”

    Ero nodded looking at her lips; dropping his hands to his hips. “You are correct Aporia, but we are your friends. We should be a place of peace, not one where you hide from who you truly are.”

    Aporia scoffed, turning away, which he quickly turned her back around and Aporia couldn’t help the shiver he gave her. There was a change in him. Aporia could feel it in the spiritual energy he vibrated with. It was familiar. Sensual and deadly. Aporia narrowed her eyes at him. “Who brought you to your Source Ero? I don’t have the power to do that anymore. Was it this woman you were with last? The one of Patience?”

    Ero raised a brow teasingly and Aporia didn’t have time for his games. He didn’t understand how important it was that she knew who did it and why. Knowing him too well, Aporia did what she did best; she took control. She also needed to release all the tension she had built up with June and knew Ero had came there to ease his.

    Pushing him back till he hit her kitchen island. Aporia grabbed him through his black dress pants. Ero groaned harshly; the sound so deep and masculine; it instantly turned Aporia on. So did his dick when he thickened in her grasp. He was solid as she leaned into his rock hard body. Her grasp on him tight and snug.
“Ero, you really missed me, didn’t you?” She asked him seductively, sending the energy of her spirit tingling across his skin. “Or should I call you Ro?”

    He chuckled, trying to relax as her hands traveled beneath his shirt. Her fingers exploring his chest. “I’ve always loved how you say my name in your High Spirit accent. Ero is fine with me.” Leaning down he grabbed her chin kissing her.

    Aporia couldn’t help her sigh. His soft lips reminded her how much she loved this man. His touch and gentleness. And of course his passion. Both him and Flor were unbothered by the wars of old. They had trauma of their own, only not the scope of Aporia’s. It was what drew her to them. They were kind hearted. They were better than her. Not so damaged.

    Even as she deeply kissed him, Aporia was doing this for a different reason entirely than her desire. She’d apologize later but she simply didn’t have time. Her spirit was in a state of unrest. Aporia had been among the humans so long that she hadn’t been using her other senses. She had mistakenly thought she had just been depressed. Or that her weariness around June was simply her not being ready for anything more. Particularly, with a human. Yet it had persisted even after her knowing, June wasn’t fully human… There was more at work. And while Aporia herself wasn’t a human, she now saw she indeed had been living as one. Just like Flor had said. It had made her weak.

    Aporia slowly unbuttoned, then unzipped Ero’s pants. He was nude underneath springing out at full attention. Dark, engorged and already leaking a little at the tip. His lean, muscled body; flexed as she inched closer to him with her red lipped mouth. His abs tensing as she darted out a tongue tasting him quickly. His whole body and his hard member jerked.

    Aporia grinned letting her own excitement peak. She was still herself; an entity of wants and this man she loved was at her mercy. Ero, let her ease his pants down and off. Then she moved him to the stool at the island, his back resting at the edge. “Sit there like a good gentleman.” She told him sternly; her hand grasping the base of his cock. He was thick enough her hand barely closed. Reminding her how Flor, always needed both hands with her little self.

    Aporia stroked him deep and full, adding a bit of her magic to moisten and heat her palm. Ero’s green eyes darkened with pleasure. “You could just ask me again, Aporia. I’ll answer you. Anything you want.”

    Aporia slowly circled her tongue around his mushroomed head. Applying enough pressure his fingers clenched on the stool so he wouldn’t lose his balance. She knew he’d tell her but now she was already into his body and watching his pleasure. His cock in her mouth was something she wanted right then. She’d still get the information she wanted. She’d also enjoy it.

    Wasting no more time, Aporia took him in her mouth. He was too long to fit but that’s why she had her hand there to stroke him as she sucked. Ero tasted better than any other man. This was simply a gift of his. Where Flor was a citrus delight, Ero was like something you indulged in after a long night of drinking. He was intoxicating. So the more Aporia sucked and tasted him….the more she wanted.

~~