Chapter 26 - The Wild, Wild Pussycats

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Though: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

Another day on my crazy life on training to be a hero, this time however, it was the day we all go to the training camp!

Aizawa: "U.A High has finished its first semester and starred summer vacation. However... Those of you trying to be heroes will not recive days of rest. At this training camp, we'll have you aiming for even great heights for Plus Ultra!" Aoyama, stop staring at me...
Class 1-A: "Yes, sir!"

Ochaco: "Deku-kun, it's finnaly time for the training camp in the woods, huh?" She runs next to Izuku, a bit too close.
Izuku: "Y-Yeah! That's right, U-Uraraka-san!" He waved furiously as his whole face was red.
Ochaco: "What's the matter?"
Izuku: "W-Well, um..." He took a few steps back.

Ochaco blinked twice before her eyes winded as she realized something, her face went red just like Izuku.

Ochaco: "I-It's time for training camp! Training camp! Training camp!" She clapped.
Kaminari, Mina: "Training camp! Training camp!" They clapped and danced as well.

Y/n: "I can see they're very excited for the camp."
Izuku: "Indeed."

But then, the devil himself has to get his nose were he did not belong.

Monoma: "What? Are people at Class 1-A taking extra classes? Does that means you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class 1-B? How can that be?!"

Thankfully, Kendo slapped the back of Monoma's neck with blacked him out on that instant.

Kendo: "Sorry!" She waved picking Monoma from the ground.
Y/n: "No problem!" I waved back. "Hm? Hey, it's nice to see you all again, Class 1-B!" I look to them.
Setsuna: "We kind of met during the sports festival, but nice to meet you, Class 1-A."
Yui: "Yeah." She nods.
Kendo: "We're getting on the bus!" Announced Kendo.