12 The right direction

Kate POV

"To finish off the organization of the master bedroom this years fall season, I chose a new set of bedding. And I would like to thank the sponsor of today's video, Boll & Branche, for providing me with this beautiful set.

I chose the Starter Set 'Signature Eyelet' in the color White and Shore. And the Waffle Bed Blanket in Dusty Rose. Each item in this bundle is made from 100% organic cotton and is as soft as a cloud.

First I washed everything and then I made the bed using them. It's such a treat to have these fresh new sheets. And I have to tell you they are so incredibly comfortable and soft. They feel like you're staying in a luxurious hotel.

The look is exactly what I wanted for my bedroom, but of course Boll & Branche have many other options and colors to choose from. I'm sure everyone can find something that suits their taste.

And if you want to sleep better than you have in a long time, feel free to check out their website. I have linked everything in the description box. There you'll also find a coupon code for 15% off. It's simply 'Westmore15' at checkout.

That's all for today. Hope to see you guys in my next video. Have fun with everything you do and don't forget to like and subscribe if you haven't already. Bye." I spoke my text for the new video into my microphone while I watched the footage again.

I was saving the voice file when someone cleared their throat at the door. I turned around with a smile and saw Roman leaning against the doorframe.

"Oh hi... How was your run? Did it take me that long?" I wanted to know.

"It was good. And don't worry about it. I just wanted to watch you work. I love hearing your voice." he replied as he came over to give me a kiss on the head.

"Thank you. But I know I've taken too long again, because you've even had a shower already." I laughed as I lifted my head to look at him.

"It's okay. Don't feel bad. You know... I really don't feel like going to the airport. I'd much rather stay here with you." Roman then said.

"Mmh... I know what you mean. But I promised you that I would come and visit you very soon. If I manage to pre-produce three or four videos, then I can visit you next week and who knows... maybe I can accompany you for a week or even two." I replied as I stood up so that I could put my arms around him.

"Really? That would be fantastic, baby girl!" he said happily and lifted me off my feet.

"I'm glad you like the idea. And who's to say... maybe your cousins will stop teasing you when they see me in the flesh. But I hope we can spend a lot of time alone," I said as I clung to him.

"Yeah, I highly doubt that. If anything, it'll only get worse." he replied with a deep chuckle before giving me a kiss on the nose.

"What do you say I take you out to lunch before I drop you off at the airport? We still have some time I'd like to spend together." I said after a few seconds of silence.

"Oh I think a lot of that. Although maybe I should just try to put you in my pocket and take you with me. After all, I want to spend as much time with my girlfriend as possible." Roman replied.

"I've already been promoted to girlfriend? Is that a small step?" I asked with a big grin because I really liked that word coming out of his mouth. Very much so.

"Yes, girlfriend, and I won't argue with you. It's a step in the right direction, anyway." he laughed.

"All right, Mr. Reigns. I accept my fate." I replied with a laugh.

"Someone thinks they're funny." he then said.

"Well, yes. Because I am. You'll learn that. It's good to laugh. I haven't had much to laugh about lately." I explained.

"Believe me, I'll do everything I can to push all the bad memories as far away from your mind as possible." he then promised me with a very serious look on his face.

"And you can believe me that you're already doing a better job than you might think," I replied, putting my hands to his face.