Chapter 27 - (S3) A Disastrous Training Camp

Talking: "Fine f*ck you no sympathy"
Thinking: "During my whole life I knew I deserved to be dead."
Action: *action*
Character Narrating: 𝘓𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘣𝘳𝘰...
Reading/ Writing: "Sometime I think... and then i forgot."

-Y/n POV-

With the start of the training camp, everyone on the class had to do a specific training for their quirks.
Mine in particular, consisted on trying to catch artificially made fishes by Pixie-Bob on near lake.
I used my tail to stun the fish or got close enough to bite them.

But of course, they were extremely difficult to get, since they were more agile and fast than normal fish.

And remember...
I had to to do this all day.
Non stop.
And without any break...

Yeah, it was safe to say that I was very exhausted by the evening when we finnaly got to lunch time.

Pixie-Bob: "Okay now Y/n. We're done for today! Dry up and go to the cafeteria with the others!" Pixie yelled at me.

I got out of the water breathing heavily and started to shake all of my body violently to get some water out like dogs do.

Y/n: *Huff* *Huff* "How much did I get..?" I breathed heavily.
Pixie-Bob: "You got over 120 fishes! Impressive! You'd be pretty useful to catch some food for us! You know that cats loves fishes!" She teased.
Y/n: "Are you being serious right now..?"
Pixie-Bob: "Just kidding! Sorry!"

-Later-

Pixie-Bob: "Now, remember what I said yesterday? Today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you!"
Ragdoll: "At least make your own food!"

Oh yeah, I forgot to introduce.
She's Ragdoll, the third member of the Wild, Wild Pussycats.

Ragdoll: "Curry!"
Everyone: "Yessir..." We groaned. Ragdoll just laughed at our misery.
Ragdoll: "You all look exhausted! But that doesn't mean you can make any old sloppy cat food!"
Iida: *realization* "It's true that part of rescuing someone is filling the stomachs and spirits of those who exhausted during a disaster. That's U.A for you! No opportunity wasted! Let's make the most delicious curry in the world, everyone!"
Y/n: "Iida-kun, please shut up..."
Everyone: "Okay..." We groaned again.

And off we all go to make the curry.
The first thing we had to was light up the fire for us to cook. Todoroki on the back was using his fire.

Mina: "Todoroki! Can we get fire over here, too?"
Sero: "Bakugo, use Explosions to light this."
Bakugo: "Like I would scum!" He yelled making a explosion on the fire place. But it did not worked at all.

Momo: "If you only rely on others, then you will not learn how to light a fire."

Ironically, Momo created a lighter to light the fire, even Jiro was confused.