Ch. 1

This is my Julie and the Phantoms season 2. I DO NOT own all of these characters. I'll be using info, inspo, and details from the book Whatever Happens, from the show, from friends, and some from other fanfics for JATP.  A lot of this chapter is from the first and last chapters of Whatever Happens, but in my own words :)

 Julie's POV: As I hugged Luke I couldn't be happier. As I pulled away I gripped his hands, "how can I feel you?" What was happening? I was confused but happy that I could feel him finally. 

 I grabbed his face between my hands, as he also grabbed my face between his hands. My hands didn't go through his ghostly body. Luke was solid. He felt, literally, real to me.

Luke's face was glowing with the pulse of life.

"I feel stronger." Luke gripped my hands tighter, as a tear slipped down his cheek.

"alex, reggie, come." I said, I wanted to see if they were solid too.

They rushed over squishing all of us into a group hug, I didn't know what was happening, but it felt great. Emotions were rushing through me, my head spinning at 100 miles per hour. Are they alive? Are they visible to others? Why didn't they crossover? Is Caleb gonna take them from me? Is this just a dream? What does luke think? I can touch luke.

When we pulled away from each other, the purple stamps on their wrists detached, floated above our heads, and disappeared into thin air.

"what do you think this means?" I asked. I hoped and prayed that this was the last we would see of Caleb.

"I think the band's back." Luke said, his eyes glowing with hope.

"Do you think we could try that hug thing again?" alex said, as he pulled all of us back into a group hug.

Then about 5-10 minutes later, alex started overthinking, as usual. He was worried about willie and the things that caleb could have done to him. So him and reggie left to go look for him.

As alex and reggie poofed out, I realized that it was just me and luke. All I could hear was Luke's shuffling feet and my nervous heartbeat. We'd been alone together, writing music and talking, countless times before, but this was different.

For some reason, I was nervous to be so close to him.

"So." I tucked my hair behind my ear and stepped towards my mom's piano, putting some space between me and Luke.

"So," he said with a cautious grin.

I've had crushes before, but none as strong the one I had on Luke. Right now, as my heart pounded hard against my chest, my feelings for him had reached a new level. I had never felt like this before. Never ever.

Flynn liked to tease me for having it bad for a ghost, she was one hundred percent correct. The whole "being dead" thing aside, Luke was kinda my dream guy, and right now he was staring at me with awe and wonder. By some stroke of luck, I think that Luke liked me, too.

His gaze locked with mine, and I thought he might say something more, but his eyelashes fluttered and he looked away.

Oh my gosh, I can't!

I felt like I had a gazillion butterflies in my stomach. When I had looked up, Luke had stepped closet. He put his hand on the piano, close to mine.

"you were incredible tonight," I said, my voice was a little shaky.

"are you kidding me? You absolutely crushed it!" He said as he put a foot on the piano bench, running his fingers across the keys, smiling at every solid touch. "You literally hopped across the stage when you saw me poof in and start playing."