Ch. 13

Luke's POV: I hoped and prayed that Caleb's stamp was gone from Julie. I Roofed into her room and saw her standing next to her bed.

"Julie!" I said. "Are you ok? Have you gotten anymore jolts?" I asked.

She turned around and ran over to me and looked into my eyes, "no, I haven't had anymore jolts!" She said excitedly.

I picked her up and spun her around like we were the only two people in the world. I placed her down as we were both laughing and staring deeply into each other's eyes, not looking away from each other. Gracie had her head on Reggie's shoulder as they watched us, Alex and Willie were standing next to each other watching us and Flynn (kinda) and Chloe were watching us.

"Luke, you did it!" She said before kissing me. It was the most passionate kiss ever. I picked her up again and hugged her as tightly as I could as she hugged me tightly, like it was the last hug and kiss we would ever share between each other.

"Uh, guys." Willie said interrupting us. I placed Julie down as we both looked at Willie. "Caleb's still out there, I found out that Nick isn't possessed anymore and Caleb's at the HGC."

"so, are we gonna go there?" Reggie asked.

"well we have no other choice." Chloe said.

"yea, we're gonna have to go." I responded.

"ok, guys." Chloe started. "There is only way to defeat my dad, the stamp that he put on you guys, is how we will defeat him." She said as she gave us all HGC stamps that looked like the ones Caleb had put on us. "If you have the chance, put this on Caleb." Chloe said.

"Got it." We all said at the same time.