Ch. 1 part 2 or ch. 2, idk lol

Luke's POV: this day was already perfect, but it just had become even more perfect. After I kissed Julie, we were just silent for a few minutes, then it was a little awkward, but after that we have just been talking and working on ideas for songs since.

as me and julie were sitting with each other, my arm around her with her head on my shoulder, on the couch writing lyrics, I suddenly hear someone gasp. As I looked up, Alex and Reggie were standing there, their jaws dropped.

I nudged Julie to let her know to look up, and when she looked up she blushed and tucked some of her curls behind her ear.

"H-hey guys, um how long have you been there?" Julie said nervously.

"bout a minute or two." Said Alex.

"what have you guys been up to?" Reggie said with a mischievous grin.

I just rolled my eye. "What do you mean, 'up to'?" I said, although I knew, he was trying to annoy me, and some how, Reggie just knew that something has happened with me and Julie.

"you know what I mean" he replied.

"uh-uh um nothing." I said awkwardly, looking from Julie to the guys, trying to let Julie know I need backup, because I was not sounding convincing, and it seemed that she knew what I was trying to tell her.

"mhm" Reggie said looking at Alex.

"we have just been talking and working on some new lyrics." Julie said. "Promise."

"Ok, if you say so, julie." Alex said, "don't really trust you Luke, but Julie said so, so I guess you're telling the truth."

"thanks, Alex." Julie said.

"wait what? I'm not trustworthy? That's sode weird." I said, knowing that I really do try to cover the truth a lot.

Julie giggled at that, which made me blush. I covered my face with my hands to hide my blush, as Alex and Reggie just started cracking up.

"is it really that funny? Am I really not that trustworthy?" I said, trying not to laugh, too.

"Luke, you know the answer to that." Julie said between laughs.

This, these kind of moments is what I loved about our band and hoped we would have forever. Julie's adorable laugh and beautiful smile as she blushed, Reggie not able to hold himself up from laughing so hard as he was falling onto Alex, and Alex just laughing, trying to get ourselves together but failing. i love moments like these, i mean we had moments like these with Bobby, but Julie just makes everything so different, and special and perfect.

She's so beautiful, and there's just something about her personality that makes the whole room light up, I don't know what it is but it makes her so speci-

"HELLOOOOO? Luuuukeee? You there?" Julie waved her hand in front of me and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"oh, uh sorry was just thinking."

"mhm, you weren't in lovey dovey land?" Reggie said teasing me.

"oh my gosh, shut up." I said rolling my eyes, ignoring him. "Let's just practice some songs and get back on tra-"

"WE CAN EAT!" Reggie said out of nowhere.

"wait what?!" I was surprised and so excited.

"yea, me and Alex went to go get some hamburgers, and we were able to eat! They were SOOO good!"

"DUDE THATS AWESOME!"

"wow guys that's awesome!" Julie said. "But we should really practice."

"yes ma'am." I said, blushing as she was looking at me. I winked at her 'secretly', and she saw and immediately her face turned red as she giggled and grinned.

Notes from me:

Sorry this is so short, I just didn't know what else to add to it but yea. But thx for reading bye!

- love itsevvvv ❤️