Ch. 8

Julie's POV: I broke the silence.

"what? H-how are you related to Caleb?" I asked. I was full of worry and fear.

"um, well, I'm his daughter." Chloe said.

"w-w-what?" Luke said, I could tell he was holding in his anger.

"yeah, i wasn't that close to him growing up because he died when i was only 5." chloe said quietly.

"i'm so sorry." i said.

"it's fine." she said. "but thank you."

"no problem."

"well, um, chloe, you said that you've been working on a plan to defeat Caleb?" Alex said, trying to break the awkwardness.

"yeah i am. But I'm gonna need some help."

"yeah, of course." i said. "we'll do anything."

"well, I'm not done planning yet. But I'm pretty sure Caleb possessed someone that you know Julie."

"yea, he did." I replied.

"k, well try to stay away from him, but you might have to do something to keep him away from the guys." Chloe instructed us.

"Got it." I said, nodding.

"But Julie, be careful, because he can put his stamp on lifers. And if you get stamped, then you'll get the same jolts that the guys got."

"k." I said, now i really was worried. "is that is?"

"yeah, I'm pretty sure that covers everything." Chloe said. "Just be safe."

"We will." Luke said, sounding very serious.

"We should get going now." alex said.

"Yeah, we should." Reggie said. "Bye Grace."

"bye Reggie." she said, hugging him.

Then we poofed out.