Ch. 3

Julie's POV: I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure that the boys knew that something had happened between me and Luke, both of us weren't very good at covering things up.

I was sitting on my bed, cross legged, writing down Perfect Harmony, because I've had it stuck in my head since me and Luke had kissed.

As I was finishing it up, I drew in some hearts around it and wrote in some notes. I had just closed my notebook, when Luke started talking.

Luke's head was right above my shoulder, he had probably been reading the whole thing over my shoulder. "Hi." He said.

"AHH!" I almost fell off my bed but then Luke caught me. "how long have you been in here?"

"bout 5 minutes before you came in." He replied.

"YOU WERE IN MY ROOM?" I yelled at him.

"yea, i know I shouldn't have been, it's just I was really bored and Alex is looking for Willie and overthinking and Reggie went off for a walk and eat his favorite foods."

"well, it's ok, just don't scare me next time, and don't go through my stuff."

"Well, Boss, I didn't go through your stuff, so you're welcome." he said as he grinned at me playfully.

"thank you kind sir." I replied and returned him a playful grin.

"and by the wayyyy, what was that song about, or who was it about?"

"so you were reading over my shoulder."

"yep, I meant it's me." He said as he chuckled.

I giggled at that for a bit.

"well if you must know, the song came to mind when i was daydreaming when i was dancing with nick an-"

"Nick?" Luke said, interrupting me, he sounded and looked jealous.

"well you didn't let me finish talki-"

"why nick of all people, why were you daydreaming about nick?"

"Luke! Listen to me!"

"Ok"

"I wasn't daydreaming about nick, you goober. I was daydreaming about the knucklehead who's in front of me."

"me?" Luke said questioningly.

"yes, you, you knucklehead. But we sang it together, and we danced and it was perfec-" Luke interrupted me and kissed me.

"what was that for?" I asked, blushing hard after he pulled away from me.

"for being you, and I'm just happy that you think about me, instead of that scrawny kid nick," I rolled my eyes but kept listening," but I don't think you think about me as much as I think about you," he said, twirling some of my curls around his finger.

"Oh really mister?"

"yea." He said quietly, trying to his his blushing face, but failing to.

"Wait, did you say Reggie is out on his own?" I said, knowing that wasn't such a good idea.

"oh, gosh, yea he is. But there's no way we'll be able to find him now, if he isn't back in a few hours we'll go look for him, ok?" He said giving me a reassuring smile as he looked back and forth between me and the piece of my hair that he was still playing with.

"ok." I said, feeling a little more reassured, but still hoping that Reggie di get himself into too much trouble.

"by the way, Julie."

"yeah?"

"I love the song, it's perfect."

"thanks." I responded, blushing.

Notes: another short chapter :), some chapters will be short but cute scenes or memories, like the second and third chapters, or they'll be long like the first chapter. I've haven't been able to sleep at all tonight, and right now, writing the notes it's 2:10am, so if they're are a bunch of chapters when y'all start reading this again, you know why. I finish the first chapter in 2 days, then finished the second last night (kinda tonight) and I finished the third chapter and I'm starting the fourth one! So by like 4am, I will have probably finished 4 chapters in less than 3 days. Info on chapter 4: chapter 4 will be longer, mainly focused on Reggie if not the whole thing as Reggie's pov, AND, we get to meet a new character in chapter 4! It's a girl, and she's creative like the band! Can you guess what her hobbies are and her name? Bye! Thanks for reading! We've gotten so far already, I think already 10 people have read so far in less than 2 days and this is the first story I've published! Luv y'all!

-love itsevvvv ❤️