Ch. 12

Luke's POV: I poofed out of Julie's room to my parents' house's front porch. I stood there for a minute, wondering if I was actually visible to them or not.

And if I was, would I be able to make things right? Would they believe me? I mean I'm their dead soon, and then all of a sudden I show up at their door after 25 years of being dead and I haven't aged.

I paused, then rang the door bell. The door opened a few seconds later. And I saw my dad.

"Hello? Can I help yo-" my dad started and then he saw me and froze. And I froze too. We both stood there for about a minute or two until he spoke.

"H-hello?" He started, "there's, there's no way." He said, shaking his head. " Luke? I-is it really you?" He asked in disbelief.

"um, y-yeah. It's me dad." I said.

"w-well, come in." He said stuttering.

I walked into my living room. And then my mom came in.

"Did I hear the doorbell?" She asked my dad.

"um, y-yeah, you did." He responded.

"what is i-" she started then she saw me.

"h-hey mom." I said.

"I-Luke?" She said tears in her eyes as she walked towards me. "I-is it you?"

"yeah. Yeah, it is." I said, then I told my parents how me and the guys became ghosts, we played the Orpheum, and how they could see me.

"s-so you're a ghost?" My mom asked.

"yeah, I am." I responded. "A-and Mom, I am so sorry for how I left. 1-1-! wasn't thinking, I was just so angry at the time that I just left.

I-I was going

to try to make things right the day after we played the Orpheum, and then we died, I'm so sorry."

"Luke, I forgive you. I don't care about that anymore, I'm just glad that we get to see you again." My mom said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, really, Luke." My dad said.

"Thanks." I said, tears in my eyes as I hugged both of them. "S-so are we good? Thing are alright now?" I asked.

"yes, Luke." My mom said, tears in her eyes.

"that's great." I said, holding back tears. "But I've got to go now, Julie, you know her she came and gave you my song, well she's in trouble, and I need to go help her now."

"Ok, Luke." My mom said. "Just come back as soon as possible."

"I will, don't worry, Mom." I said as I walked to the door. "Love you guys." I said to them before I walked out.

"love you too." They both responded.

Thanks for 140 reads!