Ch. 15

Julie's POV: I looked at Luke, he had a moment of realization, but I didn't know why, and then his face was shocked.

"Luke? What is it?" I asked.

Then he took my hand and put it on his chest. I was confused at first but then I realized what he was showing me. I felt a heartbeat, I looked up at him, confused but smiling and he had the biggest grin on his face ever.

"w-what Is it?" Alex asked.

"I-I-I have a-a." Luke said.

"a what?" Reggie asked.

"A-a-a heartbeat." Luke said, stuttering.

"wait, what? Seriously?" Alex asked.

"yeah." Luke responded.

Then Alex and Reggie put their hands on their own chests and their jaws dropped.

"so?" I asked.

"I have a heartbeat." Alex said.

"me too!" Reggie said.

Then willie, Gracie, and Chloe said, "we have heartbeats too!"

"what the heck? Are you guys alive?" I asked.

"I think so." Chloe said.

"is it because all you guys like helped defeat Caleb?" I asked.

"yeah, I think so." Chloe responded. "But I think I'm gonna stay her for a while and restore the Hollywood Ghost Club, and make sure people's membership isn't their soul."

"yeah, me too." Willie said.

Me, Luke, Alex, Reggie and Gracie had to walk back to my house. When we got to the studio, Flynn was there waiting for us.

"Flynn!" I said.

"Julie! did you guys do-" she said then she was frozen.

"Flynn?" I asked.

"um, Jules, I can see the guys. And another person who's next to Reggie." She said.

"Well, that confirms it." I said.

"confirms what?" Flynn asked.

"that we're alive." Luke said.

"WHAT?" Flynn yelled.

"yeah, I'll tell you everything." I said.

"hey Julie, do you know where my baseba-" Carlos said walking into the studio. "Uh, Julie, I can see your ghost band."

"Yeah, yeah, I know." I responded. Then my dad walked in. Oh great.

"Julie, is this your band?" My dad asked.

"um yeah, it is, they've to LA but they don't have anywhere to live, so I was wondering if they could live with us?" I said.

"Yeah, sure!" My dad said. "And you are invited to dinner, you can't say no to that."

"yessir." Luke said.

So now Luke and I were dating, Carlos and Flynn knew about the guys being ghosts, or that they were, now the guys are alive, the guys are living in my garage, Willie and Alex were dating (even tho I don't support that stuff, I don't hate it :D), and Reggie isn't single, but I think Flynn might not be happy about that.

The end! So that's the end of my season 2, yes its shorter than I thought it would be, but don't worry because I WILL be making a season 3, literally going to start it after I'm done writing this! Thank you SOO much for all of the support, and we're only one read away from 200 reads! So thx sooo much! Love y'all. Hope you enjoyed this! And stay tuned for season 3, it's coming very soon, and let me know if you want to see any stuff from the book I've been working on the separated triplets! Thx!

Byeeee! 

Love itsevvvv ❤️