#1

#1

<unedited>

Dear Tiger,

I remember the first day I talked to you. Actually not talk. We texted. You sent 'Hi.' I knew it was you. Yet I typed 'Who is this?' You know... to show that I wasn't really affected by you texting me at all. Yeah I'm great like that. Idiot me.

You said your name and then there was a gap in which we didn't text anything, I guess, waiting for the other to strike the first conversation. And I started the conversation by asking about your profile picture. Yeah, admit it. I was the braver one haha.

We talked. That was the first day I texted till late night. There was no need that we should text compulsory. I could've stopped with the 'Hi.' But I couldn't.

I was the one who came up with new topics to talk. I don't know why I did that. Maybe the feel of friendship made me to. We've known each other for years. We've talked so many times at school. But we weren't exactly close. Our group of friends were different.

On our first texting session, I realised one thing. We had so much in common. I was very surprised. It felt like more than coincidence.

You seemed different that night. It felt like you weren't the guy I saw at school. You were funny. You were talkative. You were... warm.

And that was the night I realised one thing.

I've wanted to talk to you as much as you have wanted it too.

With love,
Chipmunk.

************************************

Hiya! This idea just popped in my mind today morning and I thought why not ;)
Please tell me what ya people think about this. COMMENT! That is very much appreciated ^_^

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. LOVE.

Misty ✌