#11

Video attached is This Love by Taylor Swift. Sorry that the video isn't the best but YouTube is full of covers that I couldn't get hold of the original -__-

#7

Dear Tiger,

This entry is going to be quite short compared to the other entry.

I'm very happy now. It's not suffocating anymore. It's not painful anymore. You understood. You acted accordinginly. We are happy with that same slap-happy happiness *slaps cheeks* Chipmunk can't stop smiling like a lunatic hehe *winks*

After the slight... I don't know how to explain it— fall out? I guess *face palms*

Okay after our slight fallout, we had a talk. We talked about many things and at last you said you want the innocence back too. You know what happened and I guess it's pretty useless to explain it in here.

So... I guess this is going to be my last entry. I started writing these entries to pen down (type down but yeah) my point of view of our relationship but it later turned into a series of entries were I confess things I didn't have the courage to share with you. And after the last... fallout (I seriously don't have another word), it was even more easier to talk to you. I didn't have to worry about hurting you because not opening what is bothering me to you, is what hurts you. So now you know every single thing that runs in my mind and so... it's pointless to write these anymore.

You don't know that I write these entries but every time I write a entry, I get a peace of mind and during the next texting session you say that you feel like I'm back to normal. And at the end, I end up telling you what was going on my mind. So you know everything that these entries have *coughs*

Haha but what you don't know is that... these entries aren't written down in papers. Heck no, that's too risky hehe. What if someone reads it? O.o

And so... they are written in my —

*dramatic drum roll*

CELL!!

Yeah, you heard it right. It's in my phone hence no possibility of losing it or someone reading it. Aha, I'm Master Criminal mind *insert sunglasses emoji*

So... *rubs palms* this is the last entry, Tiger. And bye for now *waves*

Signing off forever,
Your moronic and utter idiotic, kinda dramatic Chipmunk.

P.s. Our love story isn't novel worthy, but I made a short story out of it right? I'm cool like that *pats self* ;)

************************************

THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER!!!!

Phew *swipes forehead and sips iced lemon tea* The yelling hurt my poor throat :( Okay, I get what's going on in your mind and before you throw a tomato at me, I'll get to the author note ;)

This is NOT the last chapter. There's one more chapter. I don't think it's an official letter... it's more like a bonus one. So... yeah, after that I'm permanently marking this as completed.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. LOVE.

Misty ✌