The Last Entry

Dear Chipmunk,

Before starting this, I gotta tell you something. Keeping it in your phone is safe and all... well, if the other party doesn't know all the passwords and patterns. And moreover, you, my brilliant little Chipmunk, had this file named 'Confessions: It's my dirty little secret' in your HOME SCREEN. Haha not really brilliant, are you? It was so obvious that any dirty little secret you have would revolve around me and hey, to my defence, curiosity bet my conscience. It took me less than 3 minutes to share the file to my phone. Thanks for girls and their talks. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten the time to share it, right? But I'm not as... careless, yep it's the right word, as you and so you won't ever read this letter haha.

Okay, as you have already signed off, this would be the last entry of this... diary? Journal? Book? (what do you call it?) I don't want to make this so lengthy as you have already said almost everything in the previous entries.

Yeah... I too remember that day. Our first ever conversation in about 4 years! I accept that we had "little" (stress on little) chats at school but never long enough to remember the conversation. My first ever long conversation with you was that one. Our first texting session.

I thought that it would end abruptly but you were the one who came up with topics... we chatted till late night.

You already knew what I was going to say as our conversation grew and yeah, I said that on the same day... I said that I loved you. But you seemed as if you were totally disinterested and easily said, "We could be friends."

At that moment, the only thing in my mind was, "How could this be possible?"

I accepted since you gave me no choice. I gotta accept. You were one stubborn girl at that time. Later that month, I understood that our friendship had evolved and it seemed very... beautiful (believe me, Chipmunk).

Haha fast forward and that day came... the day you accepted that you too have feelings for me... I remember each and every sentence of yours from that day.

The most unforgettable day of our lives.

Our relationship was not that smooth as some movies portray... we had some fights, little misunderstandings which brought us to tears. Yet it didn't separate us, rather it brought us even closer.

We realized that these irrelevant things could not stand before our love for each other. I sound like such a sap lol.

Like you have mentioned in your previous entries, I too want those days back. I want those mindless ramblings and talks back too.

I enjoyed each and every moment of your company. Even though we talked for hours daily it didn't feel boring at all. Each and everyday was fresh and new. I could defenitely say it was "the most innocent part of our relationship."

And— and I loved it.

From all these days of our relationship, I realized one thing. You love me more than I do, chipmunk that it overwhelms me.

Just felt like saying this here... in our... book of entries? Haha I don't know what to call it too *smiles*

In the past you used to say that you can't adjust at all but... you have to understand Chipmunk, you are not like that anymore. You are the one who adjusts during little fights and consoles me most of the time. You gave whatever I asked for. Every single thing. I can't get a girl better than you. You are an irreplaceable prized possession of mine (dramatic... I know) but it's a fact.

I love you so much chipmunk... I hope you know.

Well *laughs awkwardly* that's it... the first and last entry of mine in this— book or collection or whatever haha.

With Love,
Tiger.

************************************

And that, dear girls and boys, is the last entry of this book *cries*

This started as a fun project and ended as one too. It was never a serious work of mine. But I still love it to core!!!

Really hope you like it :)

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. LOVE.

Misty ✌