#7

Dedicated to @madamruling. We aren't the best of friends out there but I feel sooo freaking proud of her and her work "Pen Pals." It's cute yet deep and just perfect. I really love her book and her as an author. PLEASE, check it out :)

#7

<unedited>

Dear Tiger,

           It has been a while since we got 'together' and everyone close to you and me knows it. Which is a risk by the way. I wouldn't say our relationship was always magical and smooth. We had our bad times too. Even though we weren't shouting and throwing things at each other, we had small misunderstandings too.

But those misunderstandings taught me something. I was not such a brat after all and even I could say sorry without looking like I just swallowed a raw fish lol.

Even though I have friends it is true that a part of me always feels lonely. Like it's just me against the whole world. But you made me feel like I have someone to lean on. Of course my friends are the most supportive people I have met but somehow you showed that you were there every time I felt down. And showed me... it wasn't me against the whole world. It is us against the whole world.

Thanks for always being there when I want to rant, shout, sulk or simply fangirl over something.

With love,
Chipmunk.

************************************

Hey there! Yep, I know. It has been a while since I updated. But this book is for me to let the cheesy and hopeless romantic self of mine out hehe :p

So I write this whenever the inner cheeseball in me explodes (oh btw, me being cheesy is a major secret. Don't tell it to anyone okay?)

Votes and comments are appreciated and I love you for that. But I simply love love love you all for simply checkin' out my work. Love ya sweetie pies to core!!

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. LOVE.

Misty ✌