#5

Dedicated to @HSH_DeathStar because damn, her 100 Voicemails made me cry :'( I love her and her book soooo much. If you haven't read it (which I highly doubt) GO READ IT!!!

#5

<unedited>

Dear Tiger,

We've been texting for exactly one month now. Can you believe that? Wow, time sure moves fast.

Yesterday you and our — no, your friends went to a trip together (I can't say that these guys are our friends since it has been three years since I talked to them. Dang you Growing up and dang you High school! You took my friends away!).

I thought you're going to be on the bus for so long and even that thought made me miss you. I know, I sound crazy and obsessed with you. But can you blame me? You're the King of words (lol and I'm the Queen *winks* Well you can figure out how much I'm sincere with this compliment since I mentioned myself as the queen. Okay I'm going off track. Jeez I'm tending to do this with you. Only you. You make me tal — well that's for another letter *evil smirk* Did I just write 'evil smirk? *face palms*)

Okay. What I meant to tell is that I seriously missed you and even the thought of you not talking to me during the bus ride because of motion sickness (*high fives* you sure we aren't twins? We really have so much similarities) made me feel... down.

So I did what I could do well. I slept. Yeah, I seriously slept. If I was saying this in one of our texting session, you wouldn't believe me.

Okay, back to the point. I slept and when I woke up, it was evening. I don't really remember the time. I saw your notification on the cell and I severely wanted to face palm myself. Because your destination wasn't really that far away from our town and you had probably reached there more than an hour and a half ago. And I was asleep for two hours.

I mean, what the hell? Can't I stay sane for half an hour or probably one hour without texting you?

But that evening I learned one thing. My best companions in the face of earth, books, couldn't distract me while you were gone. But sleep could. Or to be more precise, the oblivion it provided could.

Thus I found a new medicine for my addiction to you.

Oblivion.

With love,
Chipmunk.

************************************

I'm really hyped for this book. I keep updating haha ;)

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. LOVE.

Misty