#3

Dedicated to Suganthii a dear friend of mine. She's an epic writer!

#3

<unedited>

Dear Tiger,

You think you are a very sensible, mature guy. And you say, sometimes, I behave like a small kid. But I'd like to tell you that you behave like a small kid as much as me. Sometimes you behave so much like a little kid that I feel this severe urge to pinch your cheeks. I know I sound strange and probably grossing you out. Don't mind me. I just wanted to tell you this.

And by the way, using the word kid reminds me something.

Do you remember how I used to call you kid? And how you used to ask me not to call you like that? Okay, I'd like to make a confession. The first time I called you that... I used it to make sure whether you still liked me. I know, you trying to chat with me was a big proof that you still liked me. But my mind was clouded with 'what if's. Don't ask me why I would even bother with knowing whether you still liked me or not. I just wanted to know. And when you replied that you don't want to hear me calling you kid, I felt happy. Because which guy in his right mind would like to hear his crush calling him 'kid'?

And god, I've never felt that relieved in my entire life.

I can hear what you would be thinking when you hear this.

Man, this girl is evil.

Yeah, I am evil. I never denied that. You just didn't ask me *wink*

With love,
Your evil Chipmunk.

************************************

My amazing fellow wattpaders, do vote, comment and spread word.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. LOVE.

Misty ✌