#6

Dedicated to @LindaCCherry, one of my favourite authors in wattpad. Her "A Cartel Affair" was one of the very first books I ever read on wattpad and everyday after school, I'd come check for her notifications (I'm sorry Linda, I was a ghost readers then T_T) She is a complete darling <3

#6

<unedited>

Dear Tiger,

I was starting to get more confused. At first I didn't know what I thought of you, felt for you. But I was starting to doubt my feelings. Seriously what I felt for you was stronger than a mere affection to a friend. But I couldn't imagine giving the title best friend for the nameless feeling I had for you. It felt wrong.

You were still on that trip. You said you were in your shared room with the guys and that you were texting me. I don't know why but even though I was talking to you, I felt restless. So I did what I always do when I'm bored while texting. I just kept on repeating whatever you sent me. You tried to talk me off of this useless, irritating stunt of mine but I kept on just echoing your texts.

And that's when you sent it. Those three words. My hands and heart didn't freeze. I knew eventually you are going to type those three words. Maybe that was one of the reasons I started that game in the first place. I don't know.

I contemplated the reply for a second. For a second, just a second, I felt like I should say 'you win.' But I don't know what came over me. My mind was like screw it and my hands were typing those three words too. And before I could stop myself, the message was sent.

The first time I said 'I love you' was for a stupid game. Yeah, I know. I'm pathetic.

There was no reply from you for seconds. Normally you would've replied by now. And so I typed a 'as a friend' like an idiot. I didn't realise that would hurt you.

You said that I won and that you know I meant it like that. Something in me snapped at that moment. I know, I sound like a character from a book but seriously Tiger, at that moment I felt like I hit the state of grace. At that moment I knew that I've fallen for you too and that I've been prolonging it this long since I was scared to take the leap. But again Tiger, who isn't?

You know what happened next. Because you were also there with me for the aftermath of those three words.

But let me tell you those words once again, Tiger... I love you. And this time... not for a game.

Um..

Uh... I —

Well *claps hands* this letter got a little deep *coughs awkwardly*

So... ahem, so I guess I'll meet you in another of these letters? notes? or writings? Entries? Whatever. Maybe this is the last writing or there are more. I don't know. I just write things that I've wanted to tell you. That's it. Okay I'll be off for now. See ya Tiger.

With love,
Chipmunk.

************************************

Seriously don't know what to tell about this post hehe. These are very random and I may continue writing these or not. Dunno. Lol :p

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. LOVE

Misty ✌