#9

#9

Dear Tiger,

          I was so free today and I was reminiscing about our old conversations. And a certain very important incident came to my mind.

Remember the time when we became detectives? *winks*

Yep. Right. I am talking about that.

Our texting sessions continued. And so did the texting session of our close friends. Between one of your best friends and one of mine. Okay, if I want the identities to be a secret, I can't use there names. So let us call them Cuddlebear and Snugglebunny which stands for your guy friend and my girl friend respectively (yep, I'm cool like that to select names like these *insert sunglasses and smirking emojis*)

So it all started a few days before our first month anniversary. Cuddlebear had wanted to talk with Snugglebunny since a long time. But Snugglebunny was so persistent that she wouldn't talk. And a lot happened in one day and they started talking.

It was so evident that Snugglebunny and cuddlebear liked each other and suddenly our daily conversation was fully based on them.

One day I was like "This is getting way pointless. I've an idea and they would certainly get together after this."

You heard my idea and said it would work certainly. To say I was very excited would be an understatement hehe.

So right after Snugglebunny came online, I went to her and started talking about Cuddlebear. I asked what she thought about him and blah blah blah.

And I was reporting everything to you. Now the reason why I'm writing this is not to let everyone know about Snugglebunny and Cuddlebear's story (sorry baes :p). It's to reminisce about the fun we had trying to get them together.

Like I said, I was super excited and started taking this more as a mission. So I started saying that this was our first mission and that I was Agent C and you were Agent T (and nope, I'm not telling the real initials I used then. For security reasons of course *winks*).

The plan started and the reports were exchanged. I was going all "Agent T, Target says this and that about Object. What does object say?" and I thought you'd laugh at my childish antics and make fun of me for calling you and them like this.

But once again you surprised me by taking my lead and following it.

You said, "I observed Object but he isn't progressing, Agent C. What's our next move?"

You don't know how happy I was then. People know me as a short tempered teenage girl who snaps at each and everything. But I have a very childish side. Only my family members know that. When I show this side of mine to anyone, they start getting judgmental thinking how can the girl everyone thinks as someone hard to make a conversation, is this playful inside. But you didn't judge. You said that I was a child and that you liked that part of me more than the one which always analyses things and does everything mature.

At the end of the day, we changed from Detective T and C to Agent T and C and our first mission was a huge success. Till date I love how we pretended to be in a highly confident mission and how we played while helping our best friends to join.

Just felt like talking about this again. Sorry if I bored you.

Well... see ya later, Agent T.

With love,
Your super intelligent, rapidly planning and highly successful partner, Agent C.

***********************************

So yeah... I tagged this completed yet I updated hehe ;) This just popped in my mind and I couldn't help but write it down.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. LOVE.

Misty ✌