#4

Dedicated to the great BelWatson whose writing is everything I want in a story. I've read soooo many books of her yet her writing never bores me :)

#4

<unedited>

Dear Tiger,

It has been nearly twenty days since we started texting (yay! I can say that word now). You could say that in these twenty days I was 98% fixed to my phone.

I know I said what we have was completely platonic. I know I said I didn't want to encourage you. I know I said I considered you as a friend. And I know it would've hurt you like hell. I know I was being very mean. I know you would've felt so bad then.

But have you ever thought why a girl, who says she doesn't want to encourage a guy having a crush on her, still talks to him even though he reminds her that he likes her on every possible moment? Have you ever thought why I never blocked you or simply asked you to stop talking? Have you ever thought why I never stopped talking to you or at least gave you the silent treatment when you 'accidentally' sent the kissing emoji... on more than one occasion?

Sometimes I'm dumb. But know this Tiger, sometimes you are dumber.

With love,
Chipmunk.

************************************

Votes and comments are welcomed With a red carpet lol ;)

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. LOVE.

Misty ✌