#8

Dedicated to @Tethie. I LEGIT LOVE THIS GIRL. Period. Her book "Daughter of the King" and "The Huntress' Prey" are just WOW. She is freaking nice and sooo awesome. Go follow her ASAP.

#9

<unedited>

Dear Tiger,

         At first, this letter was to say something else but I remembered that you still don't know why I call you tiger. But I think you got the reference with the chipmunk thing *winks*

So it was the day we talked for the first time on phone. To say I was very scared was an understatement. I was literally jumping as I talked to you on phone. I mean, yeah, we have talked at school. But never on phone. Never.

Your voice was there, all calm and rough (Oh and by the way, I love your voice. It would go awesome for any anime's male lead). You were talking with a tone that people use when they talk to kids. The drawl you have when you say something to children was so evident in your voice. Till date I can't figure out why the hell would you talk to a sixteen (now, a seventeen) year old like that.

Our first conversation after the call was awkward. Like, really awkward. We didn't know what to say in the call and the awkwardness of the call reflected in our texts.

So I started it by saying your voice sounded nice and mature. And hell yeah, I wasn't bluffing. It really is nice. You said my voice sounded like an eighth grader's and that you really liked it.

Now, all the comments I have ever got for my voice is that it is very high pitched and squeaky, and only people really close to me know that I always control my tone so that my real squeaky voice does not show. 

And it was embarrassing when you said you like my voice. I mean, it sounds like I am on helium for God's sake!

So I tried to lighten my embarrassed state by saying I sound like a chipmunk.

Haha I remember what you said next. You said we could have a pet chipmunk and compare my voice with its. I even said my voice is equivalent to the voice of a chipmunk with a blocked nose and something lame that I don't remember. So... that's how I became chipmunk.

And now, remember all those times when I made fun of you with other girls and say 'Go get 'em Tiger'? It got stuck and yep, you became Tiger like that. Haha not because you are some super cool guy *winks*

That's it for now. See ya later, Tiger!

With love,
Chipmunk.

************************************

My dearest darlings, hello! What do you think of this letter? I'm just writing whatever that comes in my mind at that moment ;) Please share what you think in the comments section and you are welcome to give criticism. Good or bad ^_^

Oh and btw, if you haven't checked my other works, try giving it a look. Thanks for reading <3

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE. LOVE.

Misty ✌